Cata tanking

83 Draenei Paladin
Ok so im starting to bring in my pally tank to cata, i haven't played her in 2 months so i could use a refresher corse. Also an update on tanking in Cata zones & intances.

Please would love some help.
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Paladin
Like rotations, what to look out for, so on, so on.
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Paladin
well i gues then, here's to winging it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You know if you look on the first page of this forum you can find you answers to a lot of questions.
Edited by Xayton on 12/14/2010 3:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
"OMG NOBODY RESPONDED WITHIN 10 MINUTES IM GOING TO HAVE TO WING IT!"

You know there's guides, a search function for the forums, websites devoted to pally tanking (maintankadin, google it), etc.

I've adjusted quite well to tanking in cata so far, and I never had to make a thread asking for help to do it.
Edited by Azzahn on 12/14/2010 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Paladin
Consecration is terrible, you won't use it. Your rotation will be alternating between either crusader strike or hammer of the righteous (single target threat or multi-target threat) and your longer cooldowns (avenger's shield, holy wrath, judgment). If you get a crusader proc, use Avenger's Shield... every three rotations (full holy power), situationally decide if you need high single target threat (SoR), overall threat (Inquisition) or mitigation (WoG).

At least that has been my experience so far.
Edited by Archia on 12/14/2010 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Draenei Paladin
ok yell at me i was just asking jeeze calm the frack down and oh well i did not look at those my fracking bad, kill me now im horrible for asking for help.

"OMG NOBODY RESPONDED WITHIN 10 MINUTES IM GOING TO HAVE TO WING IT!"

You know there's guides, a search function for the forums, websites devoted to pally tanking (maintankadin, google it), etc.

I've adjusted quite well to tanking in cata so far, and I never had to make a thread asking for help to do it.

so did you take your ritalin today?
Edited by Fiin on 12/14/2010 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]