Attn Druids..

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Since you guys are obvious experts on why Pallys are so OP, and have no issues posting without thinking of the situation and why its a problem.. I have one for you.

Gathering in flight form.. Everyone else has to dismount to gather something.. you get to swoop in and gather and fly right off with no casting times required.. Obviously OP as hell in the farming market..

/discuss
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
I'm pretty sure that function was taken out and we pop out of flight form now. Haven't tried it but I thought I remember reading something about that.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I get shifted out of flight form to mine and skin so your wrong =)

Insta-cast Flight Form once I'm done is a nice bonus
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh wow, so I have a random idea of how its done, make a post, I'm half right, but mostly wrong.

Sounds familiar huh...

All I'm saying.. try to understand the issues, before coming into Pally threads and labelingus with half thoughts of unknown issues.
If you think/thought we were OP thats fine, but understand which mechanic and how it was used that made us that way, and post about it. don't just come in saying "you're OP.. deal with it"

Its getting old.
Edited by Baggerz on 12/14/2010 4:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Here we go, nerd rage thread #2.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It's pretty overpowered, and makes Dragonmaw Dailies a joke.

You're mad? :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
LOL. how about they just make one class, spec, race, that does everyhting then we can all be the same.

You wear plate so meh...... wanna take arguing down to childish levels i shall join you
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
This has nothing to do with healing.

/shoo
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It is extremely awesome :P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
We can gather in flight form.

We can't survey in archaeology from flight form.

So what?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Soooo... Saving a global cooldown in not having to mount when gathering = complete dominance over all healing classes. Awesome, I wish I had known this before all the QQ so I could have said "Hey! Don't worry we get smashed by another class in every aspect healing wise, we have INSTANT FLIGHT! WOO!"
Reply Quote
97 Undead Priest
Paladins

Since you guys are obvious experts on why non-Pallys are healing just fine, and have no issues posting without thinking of the situation and why there is no healing issues.. I have one for you.

Gathering with crusader aura.. Everyone else has to fly at normal 310% speed to gather something.. you get to fly around 20% faster than everyone else which results in 20% higher materials from gathering.. Obviously OP as hell in the farming market..

/discuss
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Oh also, that flight form doesn't benefit from the guild mount speed perks. So its arguably quicker to not use it if there's a big enough gap between herbs.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
So paladins get nerfed and they cry for nerfs to a completely off the topic subject that has nothing to do with them or healing at all on a healing forum? only from a paladin. pathetic puke.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Edited by Angelslay on 12/14/2010 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If you think it's that OP, reroll.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Druid here. I love gathering & questing in flight form!
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
You are comparing healing to professions?

That is a perfect way to find balance.....right?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I don't see how our class-wide abilities are relevant to healing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]