The Paladin [Dev] Team

60 Human Paladin
WoW is great, but I must say I enjoyed it far better playing the class I perfer, and as the role I found fun. I do want to go crazy and write a bunch of stupid rants but instead how about just these points:

*Ret - is Far to RNG reliant
*Ret - spends more time trying to cast range attacks - hammer and exo then actual melee.
*Ret - why, oh why is Devine Storm on the same CD as CS! This change is really crazy.
*Holy - how about our old lay on hands? back off the same CD as bubble?
*Holy - todays changes make it seem what you think as fun, we think as torture.
*Holy - now bottom 1-2 on mana effiecency and #1 least fun class to heal with.
*Holy - cleanse mana cost was not properly evaluated.

If feedback still matters... there ya go. small points, there are other more major issues since the introduction of holy power.. but we have to accept the major change, but can we get a consideration to smaller changes such as the above?

I thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
-LF Prot Gear
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy - Would create imbalances in PvP. While I know the majority of the player base is PvE, you have to respec both personal play styles. Hardcore PvP'ers don't like PvE either, ya know. :P

#2 - I agree. They're really not making it fun anymore, More of a pain in the ass.

#3 - Mana Efficiency.. I agree with, least fun class to heal with that's an opinion I disagree with.

#4 - Agreed.

But Acitvi$ion doesn't care.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
lol for a level 60 you sure know everything about the class. I think we should all just stop leveling once we hit 60 and then guess on what 85 is like, doesn't that sound fun?
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin

12/14/2010 5:23 PMPosted by Raygecow
lol for a level 60 you sure know everything about the class. I think we should all just stop leveling once we hit 60 and then guess on what 85 is like, doesn't that sound fun?

However, in your case we will stop at 70. I wonder if there is a person behind the numbers? Or the number is speaking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]