just some old jb stuff

85 Human Paladin
Any thing of unkown origin must be viewed with squinted eyes, as the horde come from unknown origins anything and everything they do is questinable. Here to comsume all, there is no rules for total invasion. There is a box outside of the biggest box you've thought of, the horde invaded a world without getting to know the souls that have choosen this time. As mighty warrior said 35 years ago be as the water, you can flow through many experinces. As with all horde generals, send them in who cares about the deaths as long as we win. The one thing i can say without a dout is that humans do not think of there own as cannon fodder, i was thinking since horde are inherintly evil maby they have no souls.
We can not let the masses know of this, most scary is the fact that maby the horde have nothing to do with our own reality. There might be a chance that this is all a illusion and we might wake up anytime soon. Im not taking the chance, i will use anything i have.

pls burn cuz no one knows we exist.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Secrets dont stay secrets very long, i some times wonder if everything we do is all for nothing. Every thing is comming to a boiling point soon, everyone is gone... do we have nothing. In the days of yor we used to fight for something, some thing to rally us. The day we lose our morale we LOSE, there is no more trying your hardest. Did the mighty snotspill the great have 16 diffrent banners when he sacked the epic town of tm. That box i was talking about is a call out to all of us, maby just maby some one will think of a better plan then i have.... lets pray to gaia that some one does. You sould think of our world as a castle and we are besiged, beware of a human fighting for his home. Most humans are stranded in there own tiny little world, so it is up to us to make sure these simple but nontheless fellow humans of ours the peace and freedom that our creator bestowed us. Maby this a chance to prove that we are a force to be reckoned with. I will use everything and i meen everything to stop the blight that has come over our.... most .... ahh i cant explain gaia in words im sorry. I ask you in my own words, dont fight for anything but the world you live in, no alliance no guilds just fight to keep our way of life. We are already more powerfull then the alliance, they have become weak and sterile. There is no more surefooted, it is to the death now. To the death.

pls burn copy 12/ 21
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The other day i came nere death, a rogue so swift that my neck was cut before i had a chance to put my mug down. I only got a short look at him, then he vanished. This life sucks, feeling like i owe humanity i can no longer think about a life of my own. Curse the blood that runs through these veins of despair, all i want is to come home with a deer on my shoulders to the cheers of my family. As with most humans that have a soul you only have one family, as my family is gone i am lost. I can never forget what happended, it is burned into my mind and will never go away. This makes me a lost cause, only thing left to do is fight to the death. Health, family, freinds, self enjoyment, do these things matter in the long run. Yes, without them you are not human and cant enjoy a life that would put most to envy. This small world we live in is our last chance, this is it my freinds. The only way to defeat what is facing us is to forget what makes us diffrent and remember what makes us the same. Everyone has the ability to become greater then you could ever imagine, but with greatness you must have humility this is the most important virtue of all. I wonder, if some one without the bloodline can rise to become a heroic savor of our time. Atleast this will give me a chance to try to invoke my goddess, she might be able to help. Most hunams belive in a old man with a mighty white beard who dictates our lifes, i belive that our creator is more like a loving parent who must must let there child finaly ride that bike on there own no matter what happends. Faith is not something we should belive in, we should belive in hope. My time here is short, we might die but dont you ever think we will ever lose. Atleast i will go thinking i made a diffrence in our tiny little world we hold so dear.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It is easy to see how many would not understand these letters, only a certain few these words were made for. The journey has been long and i never expected anyone that hasnt been on that journey to understand. Most are dead, some are missing, a few are still here. One thing i can say is that the few that are left are battled hardended, skin like rino hide they are hardy indeed. I wonder do the horde have what it takes, are they preparing like we are. Probly not with brains the size as walnuts my cat can come up with a better plan then horde can. Still they are not to be underestimated, as with all evil things the site of blood makes them more powerfull. This is why i think we should wear red in battle so we can minimize there blood rage. The alliance will never help us, there agenda is simple protect your home citys. This wont do, while the rest of our world is being destroyed what do these citys meen if theres no more world. I live in a box and its pretty cozy, what kinda box you live in.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Humility, the most greatest of them all. Can you have honesty without humility, can you have honor without humility. Doing whats right will awaken the humility in you, dont be fooled by the world around you. I have wondered if making everyone happy around me has left this most important virtue alone. Can you have valor, can you have anything without the most important trait of them all. When you reach that level, your soul must choose a path. Will it become what is perfect in all eyes, or will it become what is lacking the most important thing of all. There are many paths to take, i choose humility, cuz i can feel for everything that has choosen this time. Your hero might be anothers devil, i have a safe gaurd against that. Humility, it is the greatest and most powerfull force on our earth. For what we do in light they must do in darkness. Our creator can do many things, and she does this in the light that can be seen for light years away. I await the assasian that will silence me, for when you accept humility in your life.... you take on the burden of the old saying by jb. Never belive in faith, but belive in hope.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
All that power and despair, can 2 things become one. Is it possible that 2 worlds have created a monster, or is this a creation of the false lightbringer. I am lost what to do, the mind is clouded with many thoughts. Many years i have pondered the horde and i am of the firm belive that they are evil, can it be that they are here from a diffrent time. Is it possible that some how they have channeled other beings and where givin the pieces to the puzzle of time travel. I have yet any alliance general to ask me of these things. This is why we are more powerfull, i used to sit in my cozy box , plenty happy with things around me. If we are facing a war machine that has no origin to us then what do we have, we have total war. Sad to say but the alliance is stuck inside a box, it is up to us to think outside that box........ The many will fall to the few, lol at any who think the ragged banner of the horde will ever win, my life and not many others will stop the souless beings from tainting our timline. 10 days before the end is nere, i will be at the most safe spot in the world. This spot will be anything not tainted by outside forces, a small piece of clean grass will do. If you dont feel the pain of gaia , then you are of no use to us. I have a feelng that i will die before the land is cleansed, what better way to die then for a world with so much beauty. The only thing i will regret is not being able to tell everyone about the most wonderfull things that humans can do. If a inherintly evil being can come to our time, just imagine what we can do if we defeat this evil and show our creator that deep within our souls we are good. The party will be ever lasting, till we face another force that would love to destroy our wonderfull gaia. Then the monster might come out in us, but can we leave this burden to the future, i think nows the time, it is time to ensure that this world is a place that has peace and humility as its main traits. I have not choosen the wrong time, this is a time where its now or never. I belive this is it, its time to show we can fight and more importantly trust in one thing. The ultimate ever, hope, hell maby our most wonderfull thing we have in this life, gaia, might save us. On a real note, i feel sorry for the horde, guided by generals that are taught a agenda, they are not able to uderstand the one thing that these biengs might want most..... the meening of life. i am at a loss to explain why such thngs happen to our world, all i know is that it is not us that need defending its gaia.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
As with all living things we have a name right, even the sun has a name... sol. To think the most wonderfull thing in our life has no name is a call for help if i ever heard one. What would you fight for if you had no home to fight for, yet alone not knowing what you fight for. If i am the first one to explain gaia, then i fear for our well being. Today we see the world we live in as a vessale to provide for us, long ago we thought that providing for gaia is more important then our lifes. If i am the only one that belives in this then i fear this world is doomed. Thank our goddess that i am not alone, so many are ready and willing to forfit there lifes for the only thing fit to die for..... Gaia. Everything we enjoy we owe to gaia, its sad i must resort to the last card i have. If we lose i think we deserve it, so many not willing to feel the pain that resides deep in our creators soul. Has anyone ever told you that its ok to lose, lose and we lose everything. I am not going to rely on the rest of you, my body will be torn apart before i accept defeat. Simple we must choose a hero that can lead or defend our world till the real power comes and helps us. I belive that there are others watching us, evil or good we will not give up. So there are evil beings that want our world, do you honestly think that theres not good beings helping us. As i said before we are like a child just learning to ride a bike, it is up to our creator to let us ride no matter what happened. This is the chance to let all know we are not to be messed with and that everything not of this world will be fought off with most vigor. So tiny is our world, do you realy want to lose it.

Last letter from jb, his time is nere.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So many forces that have come and gone, does no one care about what is realy going on. All of our problems exist cuz of the horde, everytime they open a new gate or wtf ever we have to face another god awfull being that wants to eat our bones. This wasnt the deal, i must have been tricked. How can i be put into a world where theres nothing but despair, the gods forsake me when i choose this path. Sadly i am not the only one, there are others, but where so confused about whats going on that we harldy make a effort to combat the horde. I sound like a broken record that cant be fixed, am i broken. My good freind Exilerist once told me, the path we take can be looked at in two ways, one, this is my calling, time to shine, two, god dam life why me. Simple but sweet, maby simple is the way. Can we ignore all the simple things in life that make us.... us. Its easy to read something and say ahh thats just another recreation of someone elses mind, the world we live in is a creation of all our minds. The only reson i speak of these things is cuz, theres a boulder rolling down hill in my mind and it cant be stoped. What ever that meens is a good of guess as yours, insanity doesnt define justinblade, justinblade defines insanity. Maby i am insane.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
As the time goes by i start to think the more i put myself in danger the less it effects me. Is this why mercenarys cost so much and are feared by the masses, hardy indeed but at what price do you pay for turning into a being not affected by the most human of traits,emotion. I fear that i have become no better then the horde, does life have anything thats not double bladed. ''The crazyest thing ive thought of might sound sane to a insane person'' have you ever heard of such things. Quotes are for bigger douche bags then me, standing in your box, gratefull for what youve fought for is diffrent then standing in your box, accepting what you feel powerless to change. Theres a major diffrence between the horde and alliance on this server, we have basicly destroyed our box and have nothign left. Beware of humans that are fighting for there home..... this saying is no more. With out a home what do we fight for, is this the last card, im telling you we have a last card, i just dont know when its going to happen. I can give you only the morale a good warrior always should have in battle, without it we are lost. Can it be possible, that the pen is mightyer then the sword, what if, some how, some where, there might be a group that has mastered both. Just trust me no matter what i say, beware of any human fighting for anything, this is the danger zone. I want to put a big sign infront of gaia saying, BEWARE OF HUMANS, lol only in my mind right. Be assured freinds, only a certain few have read these letters and if they get into the wrong hands then my babbling will confuse the horde to no end. If i am defeated, i will implode, destroying everything in its path'' thank goddess this is only a 1 sqaure foot radius''. Goes to show you how much everthing meens inlife till you die.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ahh elfbabe your orders are to get that lilac perfume i like and meet me at the brown recluse at 12, but i am not your lord. Despite having some blood in me that has tryed to turn me down the wrong path, i have resisted this since i can remember. I have but one fear right now, that i will be led astray by outside forces not creating a mind of my own. I you are of some one elses mind, do you have a mind of your own. Will you ask yourself a question with the confedence that u ask another, these things are all human. Humans are just like a video game, we all have a lvl were at. Sadly i can no longer write these letters, i feel like i am growing more insane by the day. Maby just maby the world we live in is upside down as we know it, and i am not insane......
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The times are dire, the alliance is falling apart in this back water we call demonsoul. There is a old legend told by a druid named chaacha ''one of the founders of the boomkin race'', when you see nothing but darkness then you can finaly see the light. I can only guess what he ment, such a short and vague saying from a wise old druid. Liitle did i know that the darkness covered me and pretty much smothered me to death, i barly escaped. Born anew, i tremble as i write this. Evil once had a place in this land, now she runs and gathers like a HORDE of huns. I am weak for i am recovering from the battle we had with the horde a few weeks ago when tirisfal and his crew betrayed the alliance and turned the battle to the hordes favore. This retreat took its tole on all but a few of the allies. I went into exile for letting them into the allies most top ranks, im not sure the allies will ever forgive me. Only time will tell, for even a broken clock tells time twice a day. The damage 1 actraiser can do to a HORDE of huns is amazing, but i am awaiting a hero. A hero that will let good ole jb rest for awhile, and gather pure forces. I will await that summon, but i will await in vain. My rep is so bad with all factions, i cant see me with anyone but my faithfull crew. As i write this my body wains with damage, the time i get to rest isnt enough. Ode to the one that creates evil but wants good. Ode to the one that creates good but wants evil.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
As of yet the war goes on, no sleep in my future for there is work to be done. Badgerbandit and crew have layed waste to all that i defend, there is no stopping them....... One must wonder if jb will pull the card that everyone is waiting for!!!!! Can he gather the pure forces once agian and turn back the tide of destruction the horde have brought. I was once advised by a old freind exilerist that maby you shoulld speak with the horde generals and show how much 4 years of war has took a tole on you. This advise is well said, but as we all know they wont listen. My face to the ranking horde is like a face with death all over it. I as well as the few that still fight by my side know that there is no turning back. Beware of a man that has nothing to lose.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The one you call rherrington has just advised me that the ranking horde have lol at my feeble attempt to secure a short tearm alliance. I have most trust in my messenger and i will take his word like gold.
Seems the horde arnt as stupid as i thought theyd be, i have been thinking that there is another power behind the horde that is calling shots with there own agenda. Even laguna my most trusted of spies has hinted to me that theres a erie feeling about the horde latly. Theres a voice in the back of my head saying that no one but myself can restore demonsoul to its rightfull place. I must be going crazy
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
At the age of 25 i became aware of my own consciousness, i had wondered why the time has gone by so fast latly. One must wonder that if me, a mer human can become aware of his own consciousness then my creator must have as well become aware of her own consciousness. The light is so bright yet so dim, is this the fog of war?. Exile is a scary place. I long for the drama and action that makes life fly by fast, for that is the life for me. Ode to the one that creats evil but wants good. I think this all started when i was brought to the altar of god and swore eternal hostility toward evil. All these things i ponder in exile, not knowing what the next morning breeze will bring. The time has come, for i have named all the squirles in my garden. Exile is worst then death.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have been accused many times of godess worship, one of the main resons im in exlie. From birth i have only known one religion, the one that my father and his grandfather had learned from there elders.
I have been told i will go to hell for this, i have choosen my path and will fight 2 the death for it. Some times i even think my closest freinds are not sure about me. Most will say'' wtf its jb what u expect'',. Wondering why the light of the sun shines most bright on jb, many have pondered why... why.... WHYYYY.
Ponder no longer noobs, for i am the one that creats evil but wants good. I am the only one, there is no other. Look no further HORDE, for i am a mountain that the oldest of your gods cant move.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have been called a hero many times, the real heros of demonsol are the ones that go beserk when they hear the call for help i yell. I am as strong as my weakest link right, so how can i be called a hero when the real heros are unspoken. Exilerist, tazs, rherrington, chaacha, so many i cant put them all in words. Xime, andromyda, laguna, and the new pyad. The one you call slaydream will be back, these are the heroes you should talk about. Many more are the core of the alliance defence, theres no stoping us.
I was told from a very wise elder named garxis, you can only do what your spirit can handle and i think you will prove me wrong. Theres a saying old and not well known, I heard justinblade created a mountain so big that he himself couldnt even move. Even if this is true i have chosen my path and will fight 2 the death for it. Beware not of jb but of what he brings to the table. Maby this is the reson you can here only the crikets on demonsoul?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
BAD
First
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have done everything youve said, betrayed many of my kin, killed many that were intune with our gaia, went against many of my own thoughts. I have nothing in return, maby i am the problem. I should have listened to my own advise, and become what i wanted to become in this world. When i swore at your altar eternal hostility to horde, i wasnt thinking right. Theres only one thing in this life that matters and i realixze this, it isnt up to me to force my views on another, they must go through hades to, and then maby then a few will come out clear as a bell and fight for what makes us all the same....... gaia. You, who ever has clouded my mind, it comes to a end now. I realize now that what i thought 5 min ago, might not be whats real now.
Reply Quote
18 Undead Warlock
Wow.....is this really happening !!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]