Holy Light no longer generates HP...

66 Dwarf Shaman
when used on BoL target?
Am I just experiencing a bug or is this true now? TBH I think it's stupid but oh well what can we do right?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I havent ever gotten HP from anything but Holy Shock to be honest, i was hoping it was a bug but maybe not.
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Priest
TO THE GROUND BABY

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1532043235?page=4#77
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This is definitely a bug, In the talent tree it states that it will generate holy power. It was working last night....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah blizzard hotfixed it overnight. I think their excuse was we didnt go oom as quick as the other classes. They can't change the tooltip of the tower of radiance talent until a proper patch though.
Reply Quote
66 Dwarf Shaman
Damn!
I felt like I went OOM a lot, that's kind of why we now use classes CC abilities. Then I was fine on trash. But oh well learn as you go my friends!! We'll be fine in the end!

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug or something
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I HAVE to spam flash of light now to even hope to keep a tank up in heroics (=oom in like 30 seconds).

Not QQing but if they leave it this way permanently they might as well take out divine light, and make flash of light and holy light the way they were before. Holy light doesn't out heal ANY damage whatsoever and now doesn't even give holy power, so it may as well be the long cast big heal again.
Edited by Yurz on 12/14/2010 5:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah they nerfed LoD too, it says 3k heals per charge but with 3 holy power I heal only 5k?!! More of a nerf than a hotfix :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Who cares about light of dawn nerf, the holy light generating holy power was a million times more significant.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]