how many times has this happened to u?/rant

85 Tauren Druid
Tank pulls a billion mobs and i pop every CD i have including tree form and i get *!@*%ed at when we wipe cause I'm " Not healing good" >_< i have a priority list
1. myself
2. Tank
3. highest dps
all else

i cant waste my mana anymore healing dps that dont watch their threat or that have no dungeon awareness. Cata is not as forgiving as WOTLK. Dps have to understand im not letting them die on purpose. It comes down to either healing myself in critical situations or healing a dps doing **%@ty damage. Im just tired of being told im doing **%@ty healing by dps.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/14/2010 6:27 PMPosted by Healsploxx
Tank pulls a billion mobs

As soon as that happens just, right click -> leave. Dont waste your time with such people. Your job is hard enough as it is without that garbage. Try and get a solid guild/friends group going and start doing it together. It really is they way to get the most out of the new content. Its awesome fun when you all learn each others game, it just all gells together and you will become a wrecking machine. Good luck mate.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I had some problems... in randoms....

Then I played with some good groups =)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Pugs are so bad now. Im going to have to run with only friends/ guildies to even see the new content. :/ i will def be taking ur advice on leaving when tanks pull half the map.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/14/2010 6:39 PMPosted by Healsploxx
Pugs are so bad now. Im going to have to run with only friends/ guildies to even see the new content. :/ i will def be taking ur advice on leaving when tanks pull half the map.

Hang in there mate really, once you pick up a good team, you will LOVE healing, trust me. Ignore every QQ on these forum too, they have no idea what they are talking about. But basically, do not put up with any BS from anyone. After all its your play time, make the most of it. Im sorry i dont know much about druid heals otherwise i might be able to help more.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Ignore every QQ on these forum too, they have no idea what they are talking about.

healing in WOTLK was so easy and people ASKED for more of a challenge i just dont get why everyone now feels that the changes are SO BAD that they need to unsub. I just try to adapt. Always loved healing, not gonna give it up just cause of some bad apples :P
Edited by Healsploxx on 12/14/2010 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Tank pulls a billion mobs

/bubble
/hearth
/drink sprite
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/14/2010 6:45 PMPosted by Healsploxx
I just try to adapt. Always loved healing, not gonna give it up just cause of some bad apples :P

My thoughts exactly. They have no idea what they want, they want hard, they want easy, they want OP, they dont want OP, forget it mate. Just play your game with some people you get on with in game. Make it a social experience and your healing will be a blast. I say this because I am an ordinary healer but my mates on my server are awesome people and players, and we help each other to see and clear fun, interesting and challenging content.

All the best bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]