Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I originally thought about making a number back post about holy paladins showing how worthless ToR is and how Holy Light isn't worth casting ever now, however someone else already did that http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1536473652.
So instead I wanted to talk about what blizzard could do to rectify this situation since were not the only healers who are feeling like we want to change specs.
1) A huge issue is throughput. There should be times when something was done very wrong and you shouldn't be able to heal though it. However, flash heal, everyones largest throughput heal is scarily inefficient. Casting it is always bad, even if you use it to save a tank, you're probably going to OOM because of it. This needs to be changed so that its not so harsh to use.
2) We don't have enough efficient tools to use. This is especially obvious with paladins after the hotfix nerf. If there ever is real damage going out we have to use expensive heals, and have no other method of healing. We need more tools to be efficient. Theres just no good middle ground between heal and greater heal for most class's.
3) Healers need more self protection as a general rule. Holy paladins enjoy free backlash healing off any heal (on others) as well as judgement. We also have bubble for real oh *!*% moments. But other healers have a lot more issues of surviving if they are taking damage as well as the tank/raid.
4) This is just for paladins but the 50% healing reduction on our nerfed mana cd needs to be taken off. Its cd has been doubled and its mana back reduced by half, its time to take the healing reduction off.
Feel free to add anything you think would be helpful. I want healing to be fun an challenging, right now I feel its just frustrating rather than fun. I'm not gonna say I want it easy mode like wrath, but right now the healing model is in a bad spot.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.