Coming from a Paladin healer

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So with the recent nerf that screwed up the Holy Power mechanic it took me about 5 wipes in Heroic: Deadmines and then I adapted to the changes... Basically you can still generate HP with crusader strike and now that I have a pretty big mana pool 80k with ilvl 342 gear I can heal extremely well you are now a true frontline healer I do 400-500 dps with Judge and Crusader Everytime they are off CD this is how to generate HP and keep mana regen up paladins you need to adjust like everyone else after that nerf yeah it sucks but just relearn the way you heal again why leave.

I Still pull no less then 8k HPS..... highest so far was on 3rd boss in SFK after the nerf I had 11.8k HPS and yeah we downed him but i was oom to all get out at the end and everyone was near dead which is fine IMO they are still smackin the boss in the end right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]