ITT: Prot Pally nerfs(or nervs?)

85 Tauren Paladin
with ret, now holy, are nerfed, only one left is prot. I recently just started tanking 2 days b4 cata launched and im loving the dps over my ret! so let's discuss any possible nerf prot pallies might get to make the impact of a possible nerf less on us.... GO

also CWUTIDIDDUR.jpg
Edited by Áckbar on 12/14/2010 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We're all screwed as far as I'm concerned. And honestly we've had the spotlight on our class for 2 expansions.
Reply Quote
The thing they will nerf is WoG.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Our heals have already gotten a significant stagnation nerf.

We gained around 220% hit-points already this expansion and our heal power only increased around 30% and that is being generous. I've been stacking STR instead of STA to get more out of my heals, but it's kind of like pissing in the ocean honestly.

Flash is absolutely worthless now, It heals for a whopping 10k without a crit and eats 25% of your mana pool.

WoG when you have all the bells and whistles is the only decent heal we have right now, and even that is vastly sub-par compared to what it was at level 80.

Avenger's Shield damage scaling is sub-par too but I'd have to actually pay closer attention to it to get more solid data.

We've already been nerfed, most people just haven't realized it yet.
Edited by Dalnoth on 12/15/2010 2:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
Its still insane when compared to other tanks. Only Dks have better.

The balance issue that will get this nerfed is that the more self healing a tank has the more damage they have to take.

We do not take enough damage to justify all the WoG healing we receive....ESPECIALLY when you take EG into account.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]