[H]CD - 6/8H T13 25m - LF Caster DPS + More

90 Orc Hunter
World First Kill Maloriak 23m? Yes?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I'm still disappointed we didn't get to see an enrage on him. I blame Eander.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I bet he only enrages if you have a full raid. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
01/13/2011 10:43 AMPosted by Daishi
I'm still disappointed we didn't get to see an enrage on him. I blame Eander.

Totally blaming Eander. Had the spouse and roomie watch a few video's we've put up . Favorite quote of the week..."Lifegrip? Anybody?" That outtake had me laughing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Per this article
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/01/mri-gaming/
we're all getting MRI's to prove we're naturally talented gamers as a recruiting tool.
CD: Our brains are bigger in all the right places
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I don't need an MRI, Don. People tell me I have a swelled head all the time.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Thread has been updated for 8/12. Getting kind of low on classes we need, but the 4 listed would be great additions. Looking forward to Nefarian progress/kill this next week.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Really tired of sharding rogue gear.

PS I'm a murloc-head.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
TIRED OF DOING 23 MANS I WANT 25 MANS!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Chimaeron kill went silky smooth last night. If only someone had frapsed it...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Sorry, I can't fraps during 25 man. Kills my frame rate way too much.

Could still use some more people though.

Extra note: Poake your helm is ugly.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
bump*
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage

Thread has been updated. 25 man content going really fast now that we're in the swing of things. Still need a few classes. Even if you aren't someone in a class of need, keep an eye on this thread, if there's one thing I've learned from being an officer it's that class needs are very fluid and change wildly in short periods of time. Not too long ago we had 6 Druids in a 25 man, now we usually have 1.

Only common theme is we almost never have any Rogues. :( Vicente if you're still around, come back! We miss you.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Is fraps a program you can download or do you need to purchase the software?

BTW Poake, I can say I'm not looking forward to seeing that helm on my toon if that's any indication of what it looks like...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It looks exactly like it does here--except more murloc-y.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
LF more raiders to carry me!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
first attempt on cho'gall was below 20% I was very impressed. Are we starting on H Halfus on tuesday??
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
01/24/2011 1:58 PMPosted by Zoyi
BTW Poake, I can say I'm not looking forward to seeing that helm on my toon if that's any indication of what it looks like...

Zoyi,

Do a view on his helm in-game. On Daishi, I noticed when I view it the fins are blue instead of the orangish color he has. The blue is exactly the same shade as my hair, so I think the color partially changes based on your toon... that or Trolls are OP. Was totally making that helm a priority until I went engineering... now I'll just wait till you all have murloc heads first.

:P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage

Linc, I doubt it. We may attempt it once to see what it's like, but the focus will probably be on the normal mode stuff we haven't gotten.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Heroic modes should come soon enough.

I like the prospect of smacking some over sized dragons around first. Besides, the loot's pretty good too.
Edited by Nifter on 1/26/2011 12:04 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]