healing sucks

85 Human Paladin
in the last 2.5 years we had a few changes, we got beacon finnaly(i don't understand why we never had it before) and sacred sheild got nerfed 6 times(ohh and now its gone).

in the last 2 mnth we had a billion changes

and there are still changing it

im really tired of telling every1 that this is not wotlk and i can't bomb them with healz, nobody ever stacks because every1 10-20 secs there is some sort of aoe and every1 spreads out again, the stupid cone thing, realy, are u serious? is this why i ahve the 15% increase movement talent so i can run around and cone ppl, the cone is dubm, im not a freakin dragon. its too much work the cone is useless to begin with without the nerf, the nerf furthermore removes LOD out of exitnse. word of glory is as useless as holyshock, ppl have 100-200k life and i shock them for 8k, u must be joking me.

listen if ur gonna nerf us atleast have the desency to email all range classes and tell them that they should stay atleast 5 yards close to the pally preferebly infront of him.

5-mens, if ur not on vent its a nightmare, every1 is in china, they are far away from me, i cast a divine light and my 90k mana goes to 80k wtf, so while im in the encounter im constently typing plz stack plz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stack

if ur gonna nerf !#@%y cone run around the world thingy then gives us back atleast the holy radiance radius.

this is not fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so u want me to run around cause coning takes positioning and holy radiance well lets just say that ppl 10 or less yards away from me are getting ticks of 600hp wow!!!?!?!?!?!?

raids-deciding witch out of 8 spells to use is not a fun thing, we sorta had a rotation with this stupid TOR rotation but now we CAN"T use Holy Light(imagine a holy paladin not using holy light wtf) holy light now is useless complitely and now we sorta used it on the tank cause it was effiecent but now its gone done finito, bye bye holy light.

reading ur blue post(satan's massage) u said that paladin's in raids had a lot of mana left compaired to other classes, thats becuase those ppl are all on vent and some ring leader is telling them what to do, well in 5mens that is not gonnahappen, u made it so the "casuals" can pretend they are in a raid but its a 5-men heroic lol(i call this process milkin its what all the big names/companies do)

oohh wait but at the same time u want me to melle cause i have no mana yet i have 90k of it how strange.

and the final bit, divine plea, ret/prot never ever ever runs out of mana unless they are bad.

and holy can't use it cause some1 gonna die quicker then u can say why are u healing me for 4k

there is also absolutely no educatoin on ur behalf with ur own game, or help, everyhting that is there is made for u for free by the players who love this game and u completly take advantage of that, im tired of carrying ppl through everyhting. u made healers to be the least favourable class.

ps: cata is great if ur not a healer, ty for nerfing the healers again cata, the only ppl hwo dare to play this most boring job of all, u complitely failed again. plz ban me so i can quit playing!!!

<3
Edited by Scifipala on 12/15/2010 1:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
on the plus side, it's not a wall of text.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Healing was fun. The style was at least. All they had to do was adjust numbers so people couldn't take advantage of abilities.

Holy light not giving holy power doesn't even make sense. All three of our cast time heals should give holy power.
Reply Quote
I agree i have a holy pally and im ready to delete her because its just not fun anymore and its hard enought to keep people healed let alone keep mana. They could atleast make mana cost a lil less untill people start getting geared enough to take the hits.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Did it feel good to let it all out?

And I agree, it has to be very annoying. I just hit 85 not too long ago, so I'm still grinding out gear getting ready for heroics and normal dungeons. I like the fact that I have to get ready for doing dungeons, rather than just going in as soon as I hit 85.

I do agree, though. Healing is very hard in cataclysm. Though I, for one, am looking for the challenge.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i forgot to mention that we are so broken now, that we ahve to cruader strike ppl, judge and mele preferebly all the time just to get mana, why do i need this mana, im not casting im like dpsing or somehting wierd as soon as i cast i get a heart attack cause my mana is gonn run out so i go back to crusader stike judge and melee and IM a healer, i never seen healers dps in a raid, and im standing there and cruaser striking the boss what a freaking joke!!!!!!!!

big BS
Edited by Scifipala on 12/15/2010 1:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
RPD
Posted by Scifipala
i forgot to mention that we are so broken now, that we ahve to cruader strike ppl, judge and mele preferebly all the time just to get mana, why do i need this mana, im not casting im like dpsing or somehting wierd as soon as i cast i get a heart attack cause my mana is gonn run out so i go back to crusader stike judge and melee and IM a healer, i never seen healers dps in a raid, and im standing there and cruaser striking the boss what a freaking joke!!!!!!!!

big BS

Hm, is the CS working? Cause that costs around 2k~ mana as well. Not to mention the possibility of your whole party wiping because you spent a GCD crusader striking.
Reply Quote
76 Undead Priest
Posted by Scifipala
in the last 2.5 years we had a few changes, we got beacon finnaly(i don't understand why we never had it before) and sacred sheild got nerfed 6 times(ohh and now its gone).

in the last 2 mnth we had a billion changes

and there are still changing it

im really tired of telling every1 that this is not wotlk and i can't bomb them with healz, nobody ever stacks because every1 10-20 secs there is some sort of aoe and every1 spreads out again, the stupid cone thing, realy, are u serious? is this why i ahve the 15% increase movement talent so i can run around and cone ppl, the cone is dubm, im not a freakin dragon. its too much work the cone is useless to begin with without the nerf, the nerf furthermore removes LOD out of exitnse. word of glory is as useless as holyshock, ppl have 100-200k life and i shock them for 8k, u must be joking me.

listen if ur gonna nerf us atleast have the desency to email all range classes and tell them that they should stay atleast 5 yards close to the pally preferebly infront of him.

5-mens, if ur not on vent its a nightmare, every1 is in china, they are far away from me, i cast a divine light and my 90k mana goes to 80k wtf, so while im in the encounter im constently typing plz stack plz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stackplz stack

if ur gonna nerf !#@%y cone run around the world thingy then gives us back atleast the holy radiance radius.

this is not fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so u want me to run around cause coning takes positioning and holy radiance well lets just say that ppl 10 or less yards away from me are getting ticks of 600hp wow!!!?!?!?!?!?

raids-deciding witch out of 8 spells to use is not a fun thing, we sorta had a rotation with this stupid TOR rotation but now we CAN"T use Holy Light(imagine a holy paladin not using holy light wtf) holy light now is useless complitely and now we sorta used it on the tank cause it was effiecent but now its gone done finito, bye bye holy light.

reading ur blue post(satan's massage) u said that paladin's in raids had a lot of mana left compaired to other classes, thats becuase those ppl are all on vent and some ring leader is telling them what to do, well in 5mens that is not gonnahappen, u made it so the "casuals" can pretend they are in a raid but its a 5-men heroic lol(i call this process milkin its what all the big names/companies do)

oohh wait but at the same time u want me to melle cause i have no mana yet i have 90k of it how strange.

and the final bit, divine plea, ret/prot never ever ever runs out of mana unless they are bad.

and holy can't use it cause some1 gonna die quicker then u can say why are u healing me for 4k

there is also absolutely no educatoin on ur behalf with ur own game, or help, everyhting that is there is made for u for free by the players who love this game and u completly take advantage of that, im tired of carrying ppl through everyhting. u made healers to be the least favourable class.

ps: cata is great if ur not a healer, ty for nerfing the healers again cata, the only ppl hwo dare to play this most boring job of all, u complitely failed again. plz ban me so i can quit playing!!!

<3

Too long to read all that dribble

BUT

healing doesn't suck

you suck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]