You can't start at the very beginning of the chain (like you're trying) because you're not *at* the very beginning of the chain. If you were, Frenzyheart and Oracles wouldn't be on your rep sheet at all. (And they'd both be at zero neutral.)
Check your bags and bank for an item called "Goregek's Shackles". If you tossed it, Elder Harkek at Frenzyheart Hill will give you a replacement (similarly, if he doesn't offer a replacement, it means you didn't toss it and need to look more closely).
Once you find/reclaim that, use it and out will pop Goregek, a summoned NPC who follows you around and helps you fight. He also has a quest for you. Do his quest, and you should be able to proceed with the chain. (You'll get other NPC helpers too, throughout the chain, and many times they'll have quests as well. Quests from NPC helpers are required for the chain, so when in doubt, check your NPC du jour.)
And just fyi, general big picture of how the chain goes:
- Don't do 25/25 dailies beforehand. You'll need to use a daily quest at the end.
- Start with Frenzyheart.
- Quest with Frenzyheart for a while, you'll hit honored.
- One quest will massively shift your rep and make you side with Oracles.
- Quest with Oracles for a while, you'll hit honored with them.
- You'll get a quest to kill an elite lich named Artruis at the end.
- During the Artruis fight there'll be a time when a Frenzyheart and an Oracle NPC attack you and you have to kill one. Kill the one you *don't* want to be sided with (so if you want to be sided with Oracles, kill the Frenzyheart).
- Turn in the Artruis quest (the turn-in spot will spawn where he dies). Then talk to the surviving Oracle/Frenzyheart NPC, do the daily quest they offer (this will adjust your rep as necessary to make you honored with that faction and hated with the other), then pick up the followup *after* the daily, which will breadcrumb you back to the main Oracle/Frenzyheart camp.
- This breadcrumb unlocks the regular rep-grinding dailies (there are 3 any given day, out of a total of 8 possible: 1 quest-giver always gives the same one every day, 1 gives a random one out of 3, 1 gives a random one out of 4), which are how you get your rep from honored to exalted. 1700 rep/day, not counting rep bonuses from racial/guild/event.
- If you want to change sides (such as for the Mercenary of Sholazar achievement or whatever) after completing the chain (this won't do any good if you haven't done that yet), go back and fight Artruis again. Same rules apply except you don't have to turn in the quest *to* kill Artruis because you've done that already. Kill the guy you don't want to be sided with, and from the survivor do the daily quest (adjusts your rep) and the breadcrumb back to camp (unlocks the rep-grinding dailies).
- Note that the daily quest from the survivor *is* a daily quest. You can only pick/change your side once per day. If you accidentally pick the wrong side and kill the wrong NPC, don't do their daily quest. Wait for Artruis to respawn, redo the fight, and kill the right NPC. If you pick the wrong side, kill the wrong NPC, and also do their daily quest, then you'll have to wait until the next day to fix that.