So elemental has huge issues...

84 Night Elf Rogue
A good spot to use earthquake is on the crystal adds from Corborus in H Stonecore. Its a situational ability but it does have its uses. I think the reason there are so many complaints about it is because of its place in the elemental tree. A lot of people dont like the idea that their 31 point talent is something thats used very sparingly.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I think the reason there are so many complaints about it is because of its place in the elemental tree. A lot of people dont like the idea that their 31 point talent is something thats used very sparingly.

Like Thunderstorm? :)
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Rogue
12/19/2010 10:56 AMPosted by Kharelin
I think the reason there are so many complaints about it is because of its place in the elemental tree. A lot of people dont like the idea that their 31 point talent is something thats used very sparingly.

Like Thunderstorm? :)

Well Ill freely admit I wasnt happy with TS being the final talent of elemental either. I dont think its a huge deal overall as long as the tree functions well, but I do see the concerns with it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]