paladin out on shelf till paid class change

85 Human Paladin
there you go blizzard. thats what you've reduced my main of 4 years now to. not sure what you expect me to play tho fellas. cant stand any of your other melee, casters, etc. you really should look for community feedback before changing a class completely.

sure, it's your game, your money pit, we fund that money pit tho. and with a monthly paid subscrip, theres comes certain expectations of customer service. id honestly expect this kind of treatment from dell, but not someone i actually have been paying monthly over 4years.

so then, see you when the paid class change hits. i hope for your sake you hurry it up.

forum trolls, rip this one apart, etc, i'm headed to work. could use a good laugh with my coffee.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Riveting tale, chap.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Can I have your stuff?

:P
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Boohoo, grow a pair.
Reply Quote
72 Tauren Paladin
Posted by Smash
<blockquote data-quote="15361264482"><div>Posted by Alecrast</div>there you go blizzard. thats what you've reduced my main of 4 years now to.

</blockquote>

Lol too funny this guy just hit 80 2 days ago, this has not been your main of 4 years you sir are a liar.

However I do share your distaste for the abuse ret has received.

He hit 85 two days ago not 80
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]