Serious Ret question.

85 Human Paladin
Ok, i was seeing pitiful numbers on heroic bosses before this last patch, 6-8k on a heroic boss, maybe 10 if i were really lucky on procs. Now i am consistantly over 11k on bosses with absolutely no damage buff for the party, just straight-forward dps. A fight where I can just burn im getting over 12k, bosses with adds still over 10.

Anyone else seeing a difference?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It's all luck based. It's impossible to come up with static numbers on Paladins now because of our random nature. I'd beat the crap out of anybody and everyone in PvE and PvP if I get a streak of Exorcisms, you get the point.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
well thats what I thought too..but how can i go from a constant "overall" dps in a heroic of 5k to an overall 9k, with over 12k on bosses. I dont know if my luck could have possibly changed and have it be that much more consistent.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll try it tonight. I just die a little inside to scrap for haste gear so I can generate decent Holy Power...sigh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]