Don't like Cat changes to healing? Don't que

85 Human Paladin
If you don't like what Bliz haas done with healing in Cat, then don't queue as a healer. Simple as that.

If you just like to heal..., then run with your guild and/or friends, but don't hit the random LFD queue as a healer.

Vote with your que selection. If you like what Bliz is doing, then queue right up, go right ahead. But, if you don't like what they are doing, then dont queue as a healer, go get an offspec and que with that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
IT'S QUEUE FFS.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
LOL!!!!

Another troll thread.

Sad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
max character limit in title FFS
Reply Quote
12/15/2010 10:19 AMPosted by Tenacius
then run with your guild and/or friends, but don't hit the random LFD queue as a healer.

Not a good answer they put this feature in the game for us to use we pay to play the game with these features, do we get to pay less if we don't use them? i don't think so
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/15/2010 10:26 AMPosted by Tenacius
max character limit in title FFS

No excuse. NO EXCUSE! I'm thuper therial!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Whahahaha yeah clear out of the queue so I don't have to wait as long.

Please, make way for the people that can cope easily and not complain.
Edited by Fxa on 12/15/2010 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/15/2010 10:29 AMPosted by Bahska
Not a good answer they put this feature in the game for us to use we pay to play the game with these features, do we get to pay less if we don't use them? i don't think so

I didn't say don't use LFD. I said go as offspec, if you need to queue. You still get to use the feature.

If you just want to heal... then run with your guild or friends.

Or... you can do nothing, and take every crap stealthnerf Blizz wants to give you. Rinse. Repeat.
Reply Quote
[quote="null"]15361865468[/quote]

Why should i totally change how i play just to get dungeons done?

[quote="null"]15361865468[/quote]

Or don't pay for there lazy crappy game?
Edited by Bahska on 12/15/2010 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
This is exactly what is happening. Queue for healing has gone from 8 to 10 minutes to instant in a week. That's because healers are not queueing anymore. I'm not. My last queue as a healer was last night. I won't do it anymore until things are fixed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^

That is exactly what I am talking about.

What good is Bliz's LFD feature if they upset all the healers to a point where they stop joining the LFD queue.

If you don't like what Bliz has done with healers, don't queue the LFD queue as a healer.

...and tell your friends not to as well
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/15/2010 10:54 AMPosted by Dimanche
This is exactly what is happening. Queue for healing has gone from 8 to 10 minutes to instant in a week. That's because healers are not queueing anymore. I'm not. My last queue as a healer was last night. I won't do it anymore until things are fixed.

You got fixed, priest. Holy in combat regen is now 90% of out of combat regen, and Disc shield refund is now 6% of total mana. Enjoy being able to cast a lot more freely.

Pallies got a bit of a surprise shafting, but really it closed a pretty big free healing loophole (well, Holy Light is almost free). Really I could use more tanks queing until my wife figures out how to go bear successfully.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]