Warcraft Lounge

85 Orc Shaman
Ok giving this a second try now that I have talked to Blizzard and found out their posting guidelines...

Myself and a RL friend have been making a WoW-centric podcast. We just released episode 6 and have been approved by iTunes for download. The premise of the podcast is two players (one hardcore and the other casual) discuss their experiences in WoW.

Feel free to check out the podcast at www.warcraftlounge.com or search for Warcraft Lounge on iTunes.

Thanks for listening!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
New episode up
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Hunter
where u been bro?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
New Episode Up.

Hey Lin. I have been spending a lot of time on Shandris getting Drakk ready for raiding and grinding reps. I have all that stuff squared away now so I can begin leveling my army of alts (including the ones on Hydraxis).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
OP!

imagine my joy when I'm listening to Episode 6 this fine morning, lurking the forums and I see a post titled Warcraft Lounge.

I enjoy your podcast immensely as it helps pass the time for lengthy grinds and helps me get through the work day anticipating coming home and playing Cata.

Thank you for the podcast, I wish it and you the best of luck.

-Lucky
Edited by Luckyhunter on 1/4/2011 5:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Thanks so much Lucky. It is always great to hear from our listeners. If you are only on Episode 6, I think you are in for a treat. IMO episodes 7 and 8 are our best efforts thus far.

We should be recording Episode 9 today. I had a family emergency on Monday or we would have recorded that day.

We are starting to gain some traction and getting good feedback. Please tell your guildmates and friends about us. We would really appreciate it!
Edited by Drakkmur on 1/4/2011 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Episode 9 is up. We discuss:

1. What we did for the week
2. Economic Minute: Making gold. We talk about prices, what is selling well, anything new we noticed, changes to transmute values, etc.
3. People rolling on gear in dungeons. When is it ok to roll on items in our opinion?
4. When is it ok to start skipping optional bosses in heroics
5. A new set of Yeah or nays

...and much more.

I also want to thank Windy for plugging the podcast in trade chat today. You may be a 12 year old fail troll, but we appreciate you giving us a few extra hits!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
This really doesn't need a new thread for every episode, that might be considered "Spam". Since you seem to have already had a run in with Blizzard and it's often arbitrary rules, I'm sure you understand why potentially breaking them is a bad thing.

-Graph
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
01/07/2011 3:01 PMPosted by Graphite
This really doesn't need a new thread for every episode, that might be considered "Spam". Since you seem to have already had a run in with Blizzard and it's often arbitrary rules, I'm sure you understand why potentially breaking them is a bad thing.

-Graph

Must you always ruin someone's thread with your worthless opinion?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Yes, yes I must. The less people that get banned over something as silly as Spam or making threads with titles in all caps means more people I will eventually wind up trolling somehow.

in short, job securitiy.

-Graph
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
01/07/2011 3:01 PMPosted by Graphite

-Graph

It's not a new thread for each episode, it's one thread for all episodes. And I contacted Blizz to find out their rules on spamming (because I did get a ban for what I originally posted). Basically, they told me it was safe as long as I only posted the thread on servers where I had primary toons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/08/2011 1:19 AMPosted by Doobee

It's not a new thread for each episode, it's one thread for all episodes. And I contacted Blizz to find out their rules on spamming (because I did get a ban for what I originally posted). Basically, they told me it was safe as long as I only posted the thread on servers where I had primary toons.

You might not be posting multiple threads but your partner in the podcast is. While you are correct it is not a new thread for each episode there are ones for 5, 8, and 9.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman

You might not be posting multiple threads but your partner in the podcast is. While you are correct it is not a new thread for each episode there are ones for 5, 8, and 9.

Haha, didn't know that. I just told him to stop and respond in this thread only. Good help is so hard to find these days!
Edited by Doobee on 1/8/2011 9:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
And just like that, Graphite has saved this man and his podcast (what the hell is a podcast anyways?) a future headache. The God of Deaf is always listening.

-Graph
Edited by Graphite on 1/8/2011 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Something you listen to, Graph. That would be why you haven't heard of i-...owait.
Edited by Mooid on 1/8/2011 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
That a terrible excuse for an attempt at humor. Son, I am disappoint.

-Graph
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I got bored of trolling. Sue me.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
You will be contacted by a pack of rabid dwarves acting as my legal team.

-Graph
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
(what the hell is a podcast anyways?)

-Graph

Go to www.warcraftlounge.com and you will find out!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]