The Nathrezim Public Vent

100 Undead Mage
Thought I would take the opportunity on the new boards to post some information about the Nathrezim Public Vent for the benefit of those who may not already know about it.

The Nathrezim Public Vent was established almost 4 years ago as a tool for the community of Nathrezim to use for Raids, PUG's, Arena Teams, and general use.

The capacity of the vent has fluctuated through-out the years to adjust to the amount of traffic that logs onto the vent to ensure that everyone can get online and it will continue to do so for years to come so long as there is a need for it.

I have not been active online and in game directly for a duration of time now, but I will probably update this thread as a means to communicate news, updates, and events relating directly to the Nathrezim Public Vent.

Ventrilo Login Information
IP: ventrilo.nathrezim.org
Port: 4135
(There is no password)

Current Client Capacity: 150
Supports Mac and PC Clients.

Forum Fastlink Feature: http://forums.nathrezim.org redirects you to Blizzard's Official Nathrezim Forum.

Nathrezim, Forever

Rathamus
Edited by Rathamus on 12/24/2010 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Official Administrative Staff

Any accounts logged in using "Admin" or "Mod" prefixed tags that are not listed below are fake, unauthorized, or scammers. Fraudulent logins will be banned from the server and are checked for daily.
If you are ever unsure if a user is an actual admin or moderator; right click anywhere in your vent screen and select "View -> Server Browser", highlight the server you are currently connected to in your list and click the "Details" button. Anyone who has administrative access will have an "A" listed in the Flags field next to their name.

Vent Founder
    Rathamus

Vent Admins
    Rathamus
    Rathamus Mobile
    Parog
    Ichir

Vent Moderators
    Delphinium
    Kamber
    Acooper

We are also seeking volunteer moderators who would like to assist with the operations of the server. If you are interested, you may send an email to rathamus@nathrezim.org, send a text to the number listed at the top of the vent, or send a private chat to Rathamus, Ichir, or Parog online in the vent.
Edited by Rathamus on 1/21/2011 7:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Free Hosting

Currently we are offering private channels for clans and guilds, with a few stipulations.

In our efforts to reduce the channel clutter on the server, we are offering free private channel hosting for large and active groups of users only (10+). If you meet this requirement, log onto vent and contact a staff member to set you up.

-There is no limit to the number of people you want to use your channel. The more the merrier.

-Private Channels that are inactive for a period of time will be deleted to reduce the number of unused channels.

-In the event you wish to have your channel password changed, simply contact a staff member online.
Edited by Rathamus on 1/21/2011 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
RESERVED
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
RESERVED
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I'd still use it if I didn't get such high ping, and I could leave the communication line open like Skype allows. Neither is the fault of your server specifically.
Reply Quote
Someone needs to log in!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Thread Update:

Added the administrative roster to the thread in post #2.
Added some additional information regarding the server in post #1.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
12/16/2010 8:44 AMPosted by Boshnak
I'd still use it if I didn't get such high ping, and I could leave the communication line open like Skype allows. Neither is the fault of your server specifically.

Have you always experienced this issue or can you date a time when this became an issue?

We did switch hosts and although I do occasionally check connected users latencies to measure and report server performance and quality, I would like to know if some users are experiencing issues that are not caught during such checks to determine if a server/host relocation is in order. Sorry to hear about that either way Boshnak.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Nah, that's cool man. I've replaced my HD and upgraded my internet since I last tried, I'll see what the latency is like but I have moved to Skype over Ventrilo but like to pop in and say hi to old regulars from time to time. :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
WHAT'S A PAROG!? <3
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
WHAT'S A PAROG!? <3

About 10lbs.

Supposed to save that for your own thread, you ore.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You see what I did there?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Happy Holidays everyone!

Thread Update: 12-24-10

Corrected/Fixed the redirection for "forums.nathrezim.org" to point to "http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1182137/" for those of us who use multiple computers, mobile devices, or are just too lazy to use a bookmark.
Edited by Rathamus on 12/24/2010 1:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Happy Holidays Rathamus from an old friend!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
And to you Emotive! May your holiday this year be filled with food, family, and friends.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight
Added information detailing the clan/guild hosting feature for vent users.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight
Updated the Official Administrative Staff section to reflect a new moderator, Acooper.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]