[H] <Censored> Recruiting!

85 Troll Druid
<Censored> is currently recruiting skilled raiders to push through the current raid content as well as the content to come. Most of the guild has been on this server for a very long time and want to bring back the mentality that a successful raiding guild can exist on this server.

Current Recruitment Needs:
All Classes

All applicants must be in up to date raid ready gear, meaning gems, enchants and an average ilvl of at least 340. If you have not shown the effort to get gear that is ready for this content then it is useless applying because you will not be raid ready. If this applies to you then head to http://censoredbwl.guildlaunch.com/ to make an application and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
also, don't suck.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump for more apps to read when i'm bored
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You must be really bored then. I hated going thru apps when I was doing it. So many things to find out.

Hope you guys keep pushing the content, tho can't believe I was passed over to fill a pug tank spot for a 10m one of your guys was running when he was selecting ppl for it. Is there something wrong with my gear, thought I was good for raiding gear and stuff based on wow-heroes assessment
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
12/21/2010 8:35 PMPosted by Xill
You must be really bored then. I hated going thru apps when I was doing it. So many things to find out.

Hope you guys keep pushing the content, tho can't believe I was passed over to fill a pug tank spot for a 10m one of your guys was running when he was selecting ppl for it. Is there something wrong with my gear, thought I was good for raiding gear and stuff based on wow-heroes assessment

None of us have ran a 10m pug that I know of so it may have been a new person. As far as boredom goes, you have no idea.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ya, I think it was a new person because they weren't in a guild when I first saw the posts and they are now showing in your guild. Honestly tho if he is who I think he is, really good player - but this guy only recently became my main (a few weeks pre-cata).
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hola senor
Reply Quote
Pro-est Holy Paladin in existence, coming to bump your thread.

Sup?

-Thrasius.
Reply Quote
01/01/2011 1:12 PMPosted by Lazzìness
think Arammis is better than you.

-Lazziness.

Arammis is ret, therefore:

Opinion denied. <3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You know I know howww to make them stop and stare as i zonee outttt
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I'd join but some of your members scare me...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/02/2011 11:11 AMPosted by Mystikal

Yea they tend to do that
Reply Quote
01/02/2011 11:11 AMPosted by Mystikal

Pshaw, like who? You're the only feral monster here!
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
ohaithar
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
imma da boneszaw
Edited by Boneszaw on 1/2/2011 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]