Rare Spawns

Ghostcrawler - Tamed at 9:19 server 12/16 in the Abandoned Reef, assumed 24-48 hour spawn based on current Cata rare spawn times and spawn times of WotLK spirit beasts.
Edited by Cerwys on 12/16/2010 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Major congrats to you, Cerwys! What's it look like?

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
He looks like the new crab model, only blue and ghostly. He also radiates ghostly particles. It's pretty neat! I'm going to post more rares as I find them and I encourage others to do the same! Some of the non-tamable ones drop upwards of 100g when killed.
Reply Quote
If you have a pocket healer...

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/ancientseaturtlefire.html
Terrorpene!!

I hear he's one of the hardest pets to tame because he deals so much damage. My paladin solo'ed him but it wasn't pretty.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Nerfbat
Reply Quote
I don't think you can tame those yet, Yoshi.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
I'm actually actively searching for this guy:

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/alliancelion.html

So fluffy!
Reply Quote
Sambas - Tamed at 12:34 server time 12/16 south of the Twilight Breach, 24 hour spawn time according to WoWhead.
Edited by Cerwys on 12/16/2010 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
@Feisty

The Ghostcrawler mob uses an ability called nerfbat :D
Reply Quote
Oh! Hahaha, that's pretty funny in context. Hehehe.

Oh how the forums whined when he posts stuff.

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
does he shout "to the ground, baby!" when you send him after a ret paladin?
Reply Quote
12/22/2010 1:53 PMPosted by Raizu
Sambas - Tamed at 12:34 server time 12/16 south of the Twilight Breach, 24 hour spawn time according to WoWhead.

Im searching for Sambas every single day. So hard to find. If I manage to see a horde trying to tame it i would have to sigh and just kill it. Better off deadIMO

Not really, that just means you'll continue to have competition.
Reply Quote
A dead elite that does one thing, making sure that you continue to have competition to tame him. It's the holidays, man, do unto others.

Fairly certain you'd be damn pissed if somebody came by and killed your spawn mid tame.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Mobus - the whale shark that can actually be tanked! Killed by slash win and friends at approximately midnight ST 12/26.

30 million health on a rare elite - fun times!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
/join rarespawn if you need help finding outland/northrend rares.

We can share the kills and do this together!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]