Rare Spawns

85 Undead Hunter
Tamed Sambas and Madexx (Brownish Phase) bout 2 weeks ago, on the same day. Two days later, tamed Terrorpene at around 5am Server. Tamed Ghostcrawler June 11th at around 2pm server.

>.> Killed Loque'Nahak yesterday on my priest as part of Frostbitten, 2 more to go.
Reply Quote
Tamed Madexx (green) on my hunter yesterday around 8 PM EST.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I feel bad for my Guild leader, he was trying to tame jadefang (the rare shale spider in deepholm) and someone killed it before he could tame it, and he's been trying so hard for that pet. T_T
Reply Quote
06/12/2011 10:31 AMPosted by Natheren
I feel bad for my Guild leader, he was trying to tame jadefang (the rare shale spider in deepholm) and someone killed it before he could tame it, and he's been trying so hard for that pet. T_T

D: ! Jadefang is one of those rare few now that actually rewards someone for killing it over letting a hunter tame it; I'm a little irked by that, I won't lie.

I wish your guild leader the best in his taming endeavors ;-;
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He got Jadefang as a pet now, he also has the mini pet with it, so he has both mother and child.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Nanluin, an old-time rare tamer, returning back to the game and enjoying the new stable space:

* Terrorpene found and tamed at about 7:00 AM Server Time (Friday, June 17, 2011),

* Olm the Wise found and tamed at about 7:30 AM Server Time (Friday, June 17, 2011),

* Ashtale found and tamed at about 8:00 AM Server Time (Friday, June 17, 2011).

Reply Quote
32 Human Paladin
does anyone know how to put up that rare spawn bubble around you that shows where they spawn
Reply Quote
89 Human Priest
There are addons like SilverDragon and_NPCScan that work to show you where rares spawn on the main map, and give you a proximity circle on youe minimap if you get close enough. If that's what you're talking about.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I tamed Terrorpene last week! He's adorable!

-Feisty.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have been sharing those in the /achievements channel. I definitely don't have room to join any more channels but I picked up four last night and one this morning. Did Bloody Rare in the last two weeks and now more than half way through Frostbitten. Btw killed the rare bird in Aotona at about 10am ST this morning.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
King Krush Killed tonight at 9:45pm ST for Frostbitten.
Loque'nahak killed tonight at 11:07 pm ST for Frostbitten

Only one more left for me: Vyragosa. I'll pay 5k gold to anyone who spots her and helps me get the kill credit.

Edit for second rare kill for the night.

Edit 2: I did finally get Vyra, found her on my own at 1am a few nights ago. Thanks everyone who was out there circling with me from time to time.
Edited by Moondrely on 8/28/2011 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Paying a lot more for TLPD. :( 30k. I've been out here for at least 36 hours this week, outside of the normal work week, without a sighting. One Vyra sighting no Time Lost.

If I'm on, if you see TLPD, grease up your pockets and get ready when you whisper me.

/Creach
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just got Jadefang at 8:40-8:45ish PM server time while on the random daily quest in Deepholme.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I've managed to tame Anthriss and Skitterflame this week. I saw Skarr pop up on _NPCScan but he had been killed by the time I got to his spawn point.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
Just tamed Karoma for anyone interested in respawn time. 10:34am server time 9/22
For some reason, not letting me select my hunter to post on. O.o
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Tamed Terrorpene around 12:30am server time 10/3. Was farming him for a few hours, ran some randoms and he was standing right in front of me when I ported out.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Vyragosa, slain at 5:50am Realm Time, Completing my Frostbitten Achievement.

6:04am Realm Time, tamed Skoll on my hunter.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'm so confused.
Another guy on our server tamed him at 7:10 am.
What the hell is the spawn time. XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]