Ret: GoAK Bugged

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Guardian of Ancient Kings is severely bugged. Instead of adding 1% strength per hit, as it should, it is adding 1 strength per hit. This is a massive discrepancy; on the order of giving up roughly 1700 attack power (napkin math) when fully stacked, depending on gear.

Please check for yourself and then send a bug report into Blizzard so we can get it hotfixed as soon as possible. This will certainly help our dps in boss fights, anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I actually made a post regarding this in the Bug Report Forum, but it was deleted for some reason.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It's actually really annoying that blizzard hasn't added this to the known bugs list. Its a fairly major problem with our only cool new spell in cata and I know I've reported and posted about it several times.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/16/2010 12:02 PMPosted by Moradìm
they are used to nerfing us, not buffing problems.

but its ok, in due time we will get fixed (maybe)... -_-

we get "fixed" at the end of expansions then we become broken until the start of new ones
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.

This needs to be fixed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump.

this skill is so weak at the moment. at least the guardian looks cool.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, but let's make sure this isn't a QQ thread. We just need the spell to do what the tooltip says it should. Though if they are hotfixing it, they may want to look at some pet pathing issues too, such as the pet not always doing target switches properly.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Rofl + Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Besides the strength buff problem the guardian itself seems a little "slow". It doesnt go for the target you are targeting and picks a random one, It wont attack something unless you melee it first(any ranged attack wont make him attack anything), and if he goes in then out of combat he will never go back into combat eventhough hes still out.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1531713583

There is a thread about this on the Bug Report forums. We're not allowed to bump the threads, but if you could post something about you experiencing the issue as well then it would help.
Reply Quote
38 Worgen Warrior
I'll lol if blizzard's "fix" is changing the tooltip to whats currently happening.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just did a test with this, in my current gear, By auto attacking a training dummy from behind with Seal of Truth active (Making me hit and exp. capped) And did 1.8k dps. Used my Guardian and got a 53 dps increase from it during the time.

with an actual rotation for 7 minutes, I got a dps increase of 100~ ONLY at the end when he died. Cooldown is worthless.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I have a thread here in the Paladin forums going about this and one in the Bug Reports forum that has not been deleted.

You could help out by bumping the Bug Report forum post on occasion with any information or concerns you may have.

Maybe eventually they'll notice it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/16/2010 6:23 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
I have a thread here in the Paladin forums going about this and one in the Bug Reports forum that has not been deleted.

You could help out by bumping the Bug Report forum post on occasion with any information or concerns you may have.

They noticed a bug with the guardian.

Hot fixes for December 16th

Ancient Power now has a 30-second maximum duration and will properly be canceled when zoning or relogging.

because 30 strength on a 5 min cooldown is serious business.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/16/2010 6:26 PMPosted by Eon

Ancient Power now has a 30-second maximum duration and will properly be canceled when zoning or relogging.

This can't be for real.

They took the time to fix that but they can't fix the broken mechanics of the ability.

I don't know what to say.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/16/2010 6:29 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

This can't be for real.

They took the time to fix that but they can't fix the broken mechanics of the ability.

I don't know what to say.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1232869
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]