Hidden Blues Among Us?

85 Troll Shaman
12/16/2010 10:03 PMPosted by Etkolinck
Im a blue da ba de ba da, la da ba de da.

Im a blue da ba de ba da, la da ba de da.

blue his house

with a blue little window

and a blue corvette

and everything is blue for him
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
“Hello, ladies, look at your toon, now back to me, now back at your toon, now back to me.

Sadly, he isn’t a blue, but if he stopped using some regular account and switched to a blue account, he could be a blue like he’s me.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a zeppelin with the blue your toon could raid like.

What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an epic with over9000 of that stat you love.

Look again, the epic are now A LENGENDARY. Anything is possible when your WoW toon is a blue and not a regular account toon.

I'm on a dragon"
Edited by Gorthankk on 12/16/2010 10:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
12/16/2010 10:46 PMPosted by Gorthankk
“Hello, ladies, look at your toon, now back to me, now back at your toon, now back to me.

Sadly, he isn’t a blue, but if he stopped using some regular account and switched to a blue account, he could be a blue like he’s me.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a zeppelin with the blue your toon could raid like.

What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an epic with over9000 of that stat you love.

Look again, the epic are now A LENGENDARY. Anything is possible when your WoW toon is a blue and not a regular account toon.

I'm on a dragon"

Liked so fast.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Blue poster seriously needs to troll this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I just talked to a "blue" in game, don't worry I won't out you. I could tell because he didn't like my critisizms, he said he was in networking, but claimed retired, problem is the way he spoke about how great things are and how players really do get listened to.....

I kinda pointed out that there's alot of unhappy posts on this forum, questions about things like why do healers continue to get nerfed so on and so forth, after that he started calling the conversation boring. And yes it kind of was boring to be honest, because he wasn't really going to listen like most blues don't here anyways.

<hehe he really got annoyed when I made the suggestion that cataclysm could be blizzards ToA> :X
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
And that's it, I'm afraid. There's no more from you on the transcript, that's the last I've got. I don't know what stopped you talking but I can guess. They're coming. The Blues are coming for you, but listen—your life could depend on this—don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
55 Human Hunter
Blue Assassins?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
By the way, somewhere in one of the rules threads, it says they really don't like being called "blues" though I don't think most people would know what else to call them. what does CM stand for anyways? lol
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Paladin
12/16/2010 11:39 PMPosted by Vaultar
By the way, somewhere in one of the rules threads, it says they really don't like being called "blues" though I don't think most people would know what else to call them. what does CM stand for anyways? lol

Community manager, I believe.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
12/17/2010 6:22 AMPosted by Eleveneleven
I can't imagine how hard it must be to have GM powers and restrain from logging out of their "player" account and onto their GM account to "make things happen".

I wonder if there are any well known CM characters, though.

I can see a blue getting mad at a failed pug, logging off, then taking control of the boss.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife!
Reply Quote
17 Worgen Rogue
12/17/2010 6:29 AMPosted by Myrdin
I got over the hero worship stage when I was 12.

And over the 'having fun' stage apparently, too.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
I can't imagine how hard it must be to have GM powers and restrain from logging out of their "player" account and onto their GM account to "make things happen".

As I understand it, GM powers can only be used when logged in from inside a Blizzard building.

So blues at home playing WoW wouldn't be able to access GM powers anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
There's a green in disguise among you too.

Namely me.

A green is like a blue but from a very well known set of Unofficial Blizzard fansites.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/17/2010 2:02 PMPosted by Snowfox

As I understand it, GM powers can only be used when logged in from inside a Blizzard building.

So blues at home playing WoW wouldn't be able to access GM powers anyway.

Not to mention all activities done on the GM accounts are all monitored, so if you do something you shouldn't be doing, you will be out there looking for a new job real soon.
Reply Quote
12 Human Paladin
Speaking of Blue's, I remember when a certain guild with Blue's got a PVE-->PVP transfer when this was unheard back in vanilla, or when the same guild's Paladin who is also a blue got the phoenix mount like the first or second Sunwell run.

I blame Fangtooth.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We don't post on our play accounts. If I want to give feedback to the developers about my play experience, I do the same thing I do when I'm compiling player feedback from the forums. I email them directly. And I wouldn't dare troll these forums and create more work for our moderators. ;)

But yes, we do play on normal accounts with standard character names. I've been playing five different characters since patch 4.0.3a launched, some on PvP realms and some on PvE realms.

Low-level: troll hunter, worgen druid, goblin shaman

80+: gnome warlock, undead death knight
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]