Now that we are broken .

85 Dwarf Paladin
How do you plan to fix us ? Or is this it. This was nothing more then a qq nerf and you know it. Sick of this. Oh and don't you come out and say this isnt a constructive post.. For 1 I will redirect you to your Paladin patch notes and ask you is this contructive. If so you have your head so far up your preist, druid, shaman asses you cant tell what the hell is balance. We were ok pve and good pvp now were just broken period. GJ
Edited by Danzeg on 12/14/2010 4:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
now your like a real healer, you suck!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I looked forward to logging on and doing more heroics.. They were so fun.. I was having a blast..

Some boss fights I went oom and depending on the trash pull, it was the same..

I can't imagine what would happen now if I were to que..

Ever since I heard of this and logged on.. Ive put my auctions up, done my JC daily, and run around in circles trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do..

Jesus @*!@ing christ @*!@ you blizzard I @*!@ing hate you for this %!%#

Now i have to reroll another @*!@ing toon

@*!@
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
They fixed the bug, you should be working as intended now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Im a little overwhelmed by the amount of crying! Seriously ive been resto healing as a shaman for the last week. You don't even know pain! If your not oom on EVERY boss count yourself lucky. If you think mana tide is sooooo much better than plea I got a worgen paladin to sell ya
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
They fixed the bug, you should be working as intended now.

Pretty much this.

If three classes are performing at roughly the same level and one class is performing at a much higher level, which class do you think ought to be changed?

Both anecdotal and actual evidence showed that Paladins were having far, far fewer problems managing mana than Priests, Shaman and Druids. This hotfix was intended to bring you in line with the rest of us. I fail to see what the problem is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Roll DPS, wait till the next raid content release and then go back to healing, things will be much better by then.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Adapt. There are still other healing classes worse off imo.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Pretty much this.

If three classes are performing at roughly the same level and one class is performing at a much higher level, which class do you think ought to be changed?

Both anecdotal and actual evidence showed that Paladins were having far, far fewer problems managing mana than Priests, Shaman and Druids. This hotfix was intended to bring you in line with the rest of us. I fail to see what the problem is.

So what you are saying is that even though in SFK a shammy can heal all the AoE damage and not go oom, a druid and holy priest can do the same and I can't even before the nerf; that I am the one that needs to be nerfed? That my mana is some how more manageable in AoE intensive fights that the other 3 classes? Rly? How many great AoE healing pallies do you know? How many heroics have bosses with a crap ton of AoE damage? Still pallies are the ones that could cope the best? LoD is great IF everyone can be stacked within 5 yards of your zipper....if they can't be it's garbage. A 30yd range 1 yd wide is not exactly chain heal, Wild growth or Prayer of healing now is it?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Pretty sure you're doing something wrong, then. Countless players have been saying "a paladin could have healed that" since the first people were hitting heroics. Heck, I heard it a few times in normal pugs when leveling. On top of that, trade chat has been littered with "lf healer for heroics, no priests" and "lf paladin healer for heroics".

Nevermind that paladins are the only class to appear in the top 10 of every raid boss encounter and have the lion's share of that 10.

Stop blaming Blizzard for your shortcomings.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
What happens when the druids only want to dps and priests disappear later to play alts?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'd love to see you pallies try and play a priest right now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't get people bashing us, we are healers, wouldn't you WANT US TO HAVE THE POWER TO HEAL?

Seriously, we heal your raids, we heal your randoms, we heal your achive runs. What possible gains do any of you get by complaining about a HEALER? A H-E-A-L-E-R.

So you haters want everything you do that requires a healer in the game to now become that much harder?

What kind of logic is that?

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]