The worst part about the nerfs:

My only other alt is a hunter
Reply Quote
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHA
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I lol'd, but I feel sorry for you. Tried your hand at tanking?
Reply Quote
65 Tauren Druid
Dohohohoho!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Having a blast tanking.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
mine only alt is 70dk.....
Reply Quote
My only other toons are priests and one hunter.

The Priest forum looks like this one.

9 classes. At least 3 down. 6 more to go? I don't play the other classes, so I don't know how they are doing.

This place feels like it's imploding. I don't think the devs are "against" any class like some say (thats just silly), but I don't think they're thinking this through. Too many fundamental changes (especially that don't work), too much chaos and upheaval. The point of a game is to be fun. This is not fun. Not to me.

The idea of uping the difficulty... nothing wrong with that, but I think they went too far.

All 3 of my classes, hmmmm. Should it be 3 strikes you're out? half kidding :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
The worst part about the nerf is hearing everyone cry about it. I have the same feeling as when I babysit my nieces and nephews.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I'm having a blast with Ret PVE/Prot PVP. My hpally's at 84 and, though I know heroics are miles above regulars in difficulty, pally healing is turning out to be really fun. There definitely is stuff that needs to be tweaked about Ret and I think the nerfbat to Prot's damage is inc, but this all is waaay more fun than the button mashing/spamfest pallies used to be.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
*points and laughs*

I keed, I keed... sorta...

I love how this forum has essentially devolved into the Holies going "OMG WTF HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?!!?", the Rets going "We know how it happened, Blizz has ALWAYS hated us, we're only gonna keep getting worse until we start getting out-DPSed by Critters"...

... and the Prots just smiling and nodding, because we feel like we're in a decent spot right now and we're terrified that if we say anything the devs are going to actually, y'know, notice that we're not miserable and seek to rectify it.

OH NOES I SAID SOMETHING!!1!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
... and the Prots just smiling and nodding, because we feel like we're in a decent spot right now and we're terrified that if we say anything the devs are going to actually, y'know, notice that we're not miserable and seek to rectify it.

You've doomed us all!!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

You don't have to say anything and they'll still get you. Everybody gets nerfed. It's the Circle of Nerf. Hit it Elton John!

It's the Circle of Nerf
And it gets us all
Bringing despair and hope
Forget your faith and love
You will know your place
To the ground everlasting
In the Circle
The Circle of Nerf
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]