Please stop commenting on X class being op

85 Goblin Mage
Yes I know I am a mage. I understand with pve gear we and feral druids are op atm. I think the heart of the issue is people have not developed decent pvp gear. Please people wait till everyone has pvp gear before you start screaming nerf, when you have respectable resilience and continue to get face rolled by X class then you can complain but until then please sthu.

The reality is if you dont have resilience and hit points from pvp oriented gear your going to take allot more damage. The unfortunate situation right now is everyone is running around in pve gear critting each others face off and then QQing on the forums about it. Thing will change dramatically when we all have pvp gear.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Posted by Thugangel
"Resil will fix it"

I've heard that before somewhere...

wish i could dredge up the old forums with people defending s5 dks and holy
Reply Quote
77 Blood Elf Priest
Feral and frost mages are OP...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Damn broken forums, lost my post.

Short Form: Arena is starting way to early. Mages and Ferals get to OP PvE hero gear their way to top ratings before anyone else can catch up with PvP gearing, and by then its too late. (Much like DK's first Arena. Free ride to the top before they get "balanced")

And no one is going to be running into arena with last years lvl 80 PvP gear just for so-called game fixing resilience.

The OP is only defending his class in hopes he doesn't have to have a taste of the nerf bat.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
There are two things that have changed since then(thugangel) heal pools on pvp gear is much larger and resil is now flat damage reduction. Necro, no I am not defending my class, I just find it dumb that people cry nerf when most people dont even have the correct gear pvp and lack hp/resil. I stated I know we are op atm but that we need to wait for gear before we get to pass judgment (btw you have an 85 I hope?). On your second point this seems to be nearly unavoidable as when if they dont nerf X class then people will complain and get arena gear early or they do and when everyone else gets gear those classes need to be buffed again.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
This toon would be 85 if I could ever get on my realm, /end queue QQ

My Pally is almost 84, have had no time between work to play.

But once again, maybe it does get balanced with PvP gear, but until then this goes against Blizzards BS of Bring the Player, not the gear, when no one really has the gear yet. And the OP classes get another head start on yet another Arena season.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Arena is starting waaaay to early.

If they really want it to be about the player and not the gear, the second you step into arena, you should be automatically outfitted with the appropriate PvP gear for your class/spec. And when you leave the arena, you are back to the gear you have earned thus far.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
If both of you hit like a truck right now 20% less dmg will still hit like a truck.

its not like Resilience only affects mages and not the otehr classes. We all see our damage reduced, but you will still be ahead and thats why both ferals and mages needs to be nerfed unless we wna see S9 glads with H Pally Mage Feral
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm kind of bad, so I keep getting splatted the second I show my face. But I FEAR frost mages.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
buff sub damage

no need
garrote silence fixes it
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Keijin do you think they didn't give us pvp gear in beta. Do you think that this is all about PvE gear? Seriously?

We were all in the full blue PvP sets in beta and all offpieces and jewelry. We all had = gear everyone had roughly the same Res. Everyone was as close to equal gear as is possible yet we all came to the same conclusion. Go read the beta forums if you don't believe me there are multiple glads on there saying the same damn thing.

Mages have too much control.
Ferals have really high uptime and their bleeds are a bit too much
Warriors at least need to bring some lube since the CS rapage is a bit over the top for as shot as the CD is.
Holy Pallies...just nerf some of the regen and maybe make heals a little less free. Hopefully the nerf this morning will do the trick.

Pretty much everyone agreed. Alot of players from either of those classes asked to be nerfed in beta there was some adjustment but it was nowhere near enough.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Rocking over 2100 resil in full pvp gear at the moment, damage is still stupid.
Edited by Jinrop on 12/15/2010 9:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
12/15/2010 1:33 AMPosted by Anyaka
I'm kind of bad, so I keep getting splatted the second I show my face. But I FEAR frost mages.
I made this druid alt after 4.0 while there was nothing to do in the game. First day ever of arena on a melee class, went 20-4 and climbed up to 2300 mmr.
Incoming well deserved nerfs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Posted by Mcfatterson
[quote="null"]15364260520
I made this druid alt after 4.0 while there was nothing to do in the game. First day ever of arena on a melee class, went 20-4 and climbed up to 2300 mmr.

Incoming well deserved nerfs.[/quote]

Your mastery double dips, its a bug.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
@ above post, the mastery bug is fixed so stop qqing if you cant be bothered to check your facts
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]