Could druids get a efficient version of Rej?

85 Worgen Druid
In the same vein that we have Healing Touch vs Nourish, it would be really great if we could get a Small Hot vs Rejuvenation. They should not be stackable.

My largest issue with druid healing right is that both our Mastery and our goto heal (Nourish) requires a HoT on the target. But EVERY HoT we have is expensive, except Lifebloom which we can only use on 1 target.

Does that defeat the purpose of having a goto heal like Nourish if we have to spend 5k mana beforehand to use it?

Either that, or please make our Mastery and Nourish work with Efflorescence.

Either that, or please make Wild Growth's duration = cooldown.

Or lastly, take off the HoT requirement of Nourish. Healing Wave, Heal, and Holy Light all do not have this requirement. It does not make the spell interesting, it makes it cumbersome as our HoTs are extremely expensive.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It's called Lifebloom.

They don't want us blanketing groups with hots. We've got two AoE heals, and they work just fine.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, giving a tank heal mastery to a class designed to raid heal was a bad idea. We need a cheap way to activate it so that mastery isn't one of our worst stats. Being expected to use an efficient heal to save mana loses some purpose when that spell is gimped twice by not using an expensive one beforehand.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I'm not complaining about lack of AoE healing, dear. What I'm complaining about is that there isn't an efficient way to use our efficient heal or mastery except on the tank.
Edited by Stovey on 12/15/2010 8:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I should say, that I'm 100% okay with our Mastery not being used all the time. Shaman and Disc priests don't get full use out of theirs either (but for some reason ours scales like Holy Priest/Paladins (at 1.25% per mastery, vs 2.5% that shaman/disc get)). This is not ideal, but okay.

What isn't okay, is that we cannot use our efficient heal without using an inefficient heal first. That is not okay. I understand that all healing classes are not the same, but in regards to having a big slow heal, and a small slow heal, they are. And druid's Nourish has a requirement that no one else does.

Nourish Level 85
10% of base mana 40 yd range
3 sec cast
Heals a friendly target for 2403 to 2791. Heals for an additional 20% if you have a Rejuvenation, Regrowth, Lifebloom, or Wild Growth effect active on the target.

Holy Light Level 85
9% of base mana 40 yd range
3 sec cast
Heals a friendly target for 4163 to 4637.

Healing Wave Level 85
3 sec cast
Heals a friendly target for 2803 to 3201.

Heal Level 85
3 sec cast
Heal your target for 3136 to 3644.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]