loved fast cast healing compared to now

85 Undead Priest
hey im all for making things more challenging, but does it have to be more difficult?

But Woo! Those 2 things mean the same.

In fact they do not.

"challenging"
A task or situation that tests someone's abilities

I love challenges .. they can be overcome and it make be a fun and enjoyable experience int he process

difficult
"Characterized by or causing hardships or problems"

this is the problem I'm having, its too stressful for me to play at such a slow pace when I used to be a fury warrior dancing around raid bosses with instant attacks.

imagine if all dps classes had to stand still for 2.3seconds to cast ANYTHING, bloodthirst? 2.3seconds... oops INTERRUPTED. want to trap? 2.3seconds.

its unreasonably DIFFICULT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Its really not, at lower gear lvl's it just sucks. I can tell that 4pc is gonna be game changing. Being at almost 4k Combat regen in raids opens up my spellbook quite a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Synonyms for difficult

Sense 1:difficult (vs. easy), hard
ambitious, challenging

there was a lot more synonyms, but i stopped at the second one.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Well, if you go back even farther, Greater Heal stop casting was pretty boring..now at least I get to use ALL my spells.

Spamming flash heal and never ooming was pretty boring.

Now we're in the middle as far as cast times...and we have to triage, not instantly single button everyone to full.

What specifically in raids is irking you other than the cast times Woo, I'm interested so I can prepare to counter it now.
Edited by Tiffamy on 12/15/2010 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]