Inquisition as pret pvp

89 Tauren Paladin
The spell works great for a ret paladin but when im playing prot it seems lack luster and not even worth the HP. Would love to see this reworked but doubt that will happen. I like to find a use for all my ability's but when it comes to inquisition i just cant find one... Any tips to utilize this spell for a pret pvp pally?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
"The spell works great for a ret paladin..."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahah....ha...ha... ha.

Oh. You were being serious.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I agree, the 10 second duration should be a default perk.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Paladin
IMO since it isent even a great spell to begin with and no prot pvp pally is going to take inquisition over a SotR or WoG it should just be worked into the talents so is costs no holy power and casts as if we had 3 holy power as a 2/2 talent. Only way i see myself actually clicking it unless they revamped the entire spell.
Reply Quote
84 Dwarf Paladin
since we can get 3 holy power from divine plea? I works well for a burst with any of our distance abilities: avengers shield, judge, exorcism? not ideal but some extra damage while being kited
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Paladin
12/16/2010 9:43 AMPosted by Isentrope
since we can get 3 holy power from divine plea? I works well for a burst with any of our distance abilities: avengers shield, judge, exorcism? not ideal but some extra damage while being kited

I preffer to use the 3 HP from divine plea for back to back SotR's as far as burst damage goes. While being kited id 100% always preffer to keep divine plea for a 3hp WoG since when im being kited i cant generate HP with crusader strike... inquisition is useless to prot pvp...
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Paladin
12/16/2010 10:44 AMPosted by Vir

I preffer to use the 3 HP from divine plea for back to back SotR's as far as burst damage goes. While being kited id 100% always preffer to keep divine plea for a 3hp WoG since when im being kited i cant generate HP with crusader strike... inquisition is useless to prot pvp...

Interesting point. I had been doing:

(Wait for Guaranteed Crit proc) -> Inq -> Divine plea -> SotR.

I think you're right though I could just:

(Wait for Guaranteed Crit proc) -> SotR -> Divine plea -> SotR

Which is more burst.

Still Inq boosts HoTR, I would think it's even better for prot than ret.

Your avatar reminds me of law bringer gear from 60 lol.

It prolly is a good deal better for prot than ret but since it consumes all applications of holy power it just ends up being a waste in my eyes. they should rework it to act like rets 31 point talent zealotry (requires 3 HP to activate it but consumes none of the HP)....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]