Thank you for making healing fun

85 Worgen Druid
With all the QQ, I thought I would tell blizzard that I enjoy healing now. It's actually a challenge, and keeps raiding interesting. Keep it up..
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Actually I'm a resto druid. Check my page... healing is fun now :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Great your the one in a thousand. If they want to make your 15 dollars or the 1500 dollars that Blizz will lose from the rest of us then that is fine with me. It means less servers and longer random ques. Sounds Peachy! Lets just revert to all dps and some tanks on a server. That will be so much fun. I guess people will have time to level fishing when that happens.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Agreed. Once I grokked it it became very fun.

EDIT: Hey, don't mess with fishing.
Edited by Tyashki on 12/14/2010 4:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Agreed, I love it. Hopefully the wrath babies will group up quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ignore Warspites cries for attention, she really is sad atm.

Im with you bro, healing in Cata is fun!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I am posting to agree, healing is a lot of fun and it only will be more so when we get to the next tier(s) where we will be able to utilize more of our unique abilities because our increased regen will support it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I love that healing is challenging. Great job Blizz
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Msmagick: That is such a lie that people who ENJOY cataclysm healing are "one in a thousand" or, by any means, rare. Stop trying to stuff your opinions and complaints down other peoples' throats.

We'd all be better off if you quit this game, anyway. It gets old hearing the same old complaining about everything and everyone. Do us a favor.
Edited by Marzik on 12/14/2010 5:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I agree, I think it's a lot of fun, pretty much for the reasons they made the change: it's less about nailing every GCD and more about making good choices.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
Acting like an elitist doesn't actually make you a good healer in game, or right about the lack of fun with healing.

It just means you're stroking your epeen and trying to brag to a bunch of anonymous game players.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]