Interesting Holy Priest Bugs or WAI?

85 Undead Priest
Chakra: Heal
Critical effect of your direct healing spells increased by 10%, and causes your direct heals to refresh the duration of your Renew on the target.

Holy Word: Serenity does not refresh renew on your target.
Binding Heal does not refresh renew on yourself or target.
Circle of Healing(Which last time I checked was a direct healing spell according to Glowing Twilight Scale) does not refresh renew on targets.

Seems like there are many spells that should refresh the duration of renew on a target other than Heal, Greater Heal, and Flash Heal.

Chakra activation is currently bugged, if you activate chakra and attempt to overwrite an existing Prayer of Mending on a target it will consume your chakra effect without putting you into the correct state and activating the 30 sec cooldown.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Glyph of Dispel Magic does not heal for 3%. There seems to be a cap hard coded into it. I haven't tried it on a player with less than 100k health though.

This part isn't a bug but it does not scale with spellpower or +healing effects, and probably talents.
List of CC and Interrupts
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I can't seem to get Holy Word: Serenity to cast on anyone but myself. It's not macro'd to anything, so I'm hard targetting the person (usually tank) and it still only casts on myself.

Any suggestions? It might be bartender, but it's the only spell that isn't working correctly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)