Devs, when are you going to just let us be?

85 Human Paladin
Gentlemen, you've toyed with paladins non-stop since release like a fat kid with a cupcake just out of reach.

when will you finally just sit back, and let paladins be? heres my issue....

started as ret in burning crusade. it was rough, but i got used to it. then wrath hits, suddenly, i can tank quite well, and enjoy it, hell, even pop for randoms in it. ret starts to come into it's own for once. steady, reliable, controlled dps. holy are the best tank healers around, tanks appreciate them, raid members getting loot appreciate em. it's a good time for paladins.

now you hit us with everything you got. nerfs to ret, prot, and now holy.

ret seems slow, sluggish, and gimicky. i now have dropped ret as my main spec, and use it only when i feel the need to quest. retribution in general definition, should be swift. fast paced, keeping you on your toes.

prot....holy power has made it not so much fun, and more routine, like a 30 year marriage. theres no excitment, no thrill, no pop. just wade in, sader strike boss, shield of rightous, and free avengers shields. manage use of cooldowns, and your jobs complete.

holy, the one fun part about this class, is now on the wrong end of the stick. granted, this change is minor, and i still very much enjoy healing, but how long till this one gets the axe?

i've played a paladin for 3 years now, never taking another toon past 70. i would greatly love it if you would just sit back, and let us be. look to shamans instead, they've been the redheaded stepchild of wow since classic.

this may seem like a rant, it's mainly just my thoughts on paladins as of late.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hold out man!! Sooner or later we will get the fabled talent for dual wielding shields!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Great post, nicely worded and really delivers the sentiment of many paladins.

It's the constant tinkering that has me a little put out.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BLIZZ U ARE RUINING MY WOW XP. I HAVE PAID YOU FOR 5 YEARS AND RUNNING.

STOP THE FN HPALLY NERFS--
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
<blockquote data-quote="15363456814"><div>Posted by Alecrast</div>Gentlemen, you've toyed with paladins non-stop since release like a fat kid with a cupcake just out of reach.

when will you finally just sit back, and let paladins be? heres my issue....

started as ret in burning crusade. it was rough, but i got used to it. then wrath hits, suddenly, i can tank quite well, and enjoy it, hell, even pop for randoms in it. ret starts to come into it's own for once. steady, reliable, controlled dps. holy are the best tank healers around, tanks appreciate them, raid members getting loot appreciate em. it's a good time for paladins.

now you hit us with everything you got. nerfs to ret, prot, and now holy.

ret seems slow, sluggish, and gimicky. i now have dropped ret as my main spec, and use it only when i feel the need to quest. retribution in general definition, should be swift. fast paced, keeping you on your toes.

prot....holy power has made it not so much fun, and more routine, like a 30 year marriage. theres no excitment, no thrill, no pop. just wade in, sader strike boss, shield of rightous, and free avengers shields. manage use of cooldowns, and your jobs complete.

holy, the one fun part about this class, is now on the wrong end of the stick. granted, this change is minor, and i still very much enjoy healing, but how long till this one gets the axe?

i've played a paladin for 3 years now, never taking another toon past 70. i would greatly love it if you would just sit back, and let us be. look to shamans instead, they've been the redheaded stepchild of wow since classic.

this may seem like a rant, it's mainly just my thoughts on paladins as of late.</blockquote>

Good, good post not that it will do any good. This guy was just 80 when I found the ret pally and then he went into moth balls. My ret hit 80 a few days before 4.01. Now the lock is out and the pally is sitting unused. I also leveled a mage to 76 post 4.01 and he will be the next to go into the 80+ content; sorry ret pally. I am sure glad my felguard is a demon and so HP would be inappropiate.

Blizz did a great job on the new content (hats off). How could they screw up the class I wanted to play it with so badly?
Edited by Asbalana on 12/14/2010 9:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
How cool would it be if hammer of wrath had no cooldown?

When you put avenging wrath on............. BAM BAM BAM!!!! lol fun fun :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]