epic quotes

85 Tauren Shaman
I kid you not these are all things that have happened to me.

Tank: Thanks a lot heals
Me: I’m sorry I had no mana when you pulled, and that is why you died
You are no longer in a group

Me: Just to give you fair warning, if you pull while I am drinking again. I will let you die
Tank: How am I supposed to know you need mana, I don’t watch your mana bar

Me: I need mana
Tank: WTF
Tank: you suck heals
Tank: you OOM every fight
Tank: learn to play noob
Me: I OOM because you are still wearing a lot of ICC gear and have poor mitigation

Me: could we use some CC it would make my job easier
DPS: sure
Tank: we wouldn’t need CC if you were not such fail

DPS: wy u keep let me die
Me: you pulled agro off the tank

DPS: Fail heals
Me: you were standing in the fire
DPS: LTP NOOB

Me: I need mana
Tank has died

Tank has died
Tank: Thanks a lot heals
Me: your welcome, next time you should make sure your healer is not in the other room drinking
Tank: you suck noob

Me: why did you pull with only 25% health?
Tank: your heals, you are suppose to heal me
Me: with what mana, I was drinking
Tank: whatever noob, I’m going to Org until you guys kick this guy
DPS: we can’t, we already kick the last healer
Tank has left your group

You have joined a group
Me: Please don’t stand in the fire I can not heal you through it
Me: Please mark pulls and use CC it makes everything easier
Me: Please make sure I have mana before you pull
Player: fale
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Your battlegroup must suck. For the most part people have been very affable and understanding [with a few notable exceptions].
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
Me: why did you pull with only 25% health?
Tank: your heals, you are suppose to heal me
Me: with what mana, I was drinking

You know what is really depressing, this keeps happening to me in GUILD GROUPS.

They will also all stand around with 50% health as I am drinking while there is an unexpired Lightwell RIGHT NEXT TO ME. After I stand up, they're still all down at least 50k HP, waiting for me to heal them - what, so I can drink AGAIN? Then the DPS switch forms and start casting their own heals or bandaging each other - with the Lightwell STILL RIGHT THERE!!!
Reply Quote
Would it surprise you if I said the only times I've ever been actively aware of the existence of Lightwell, I've been Healing? When I DPS it seems I have a blind spot for the thing. It's quite embarrassing, but I think it's pretty common.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I got in a h tonight and they were talking about CC'ing as I entered and said they wouldn't need to CC if heals was half decent.

We didn't wipe once, and only cc'd two pulls. The tank simply said he wasn't pulling it all at once and we could cc or he'd leave, which I was glad to hear.

It just really frustrated me. I hate how all the repercussions on me in this diluted weak environment.
---------
List of CC and Interrupts
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406726958
Reply Quote
13 Gnome Mage
Posted by Derecha
Your battlegroup must suck. For the most part people have been very affable and understanding [with a few notable exceptions].

Most of the quality players have moved on from pugging heroics already - most of their guildies/friends have finally hit 85 and they don't have to resort to filling in the blanks with bads.

What excacerbates the issue even further, is that we're beginning to see a second wave of fresh 85s coming in - the more hardcore group have hit 85 a week ago, the same demographic that cares about things like game balance, positioning, encounter awareness, crowd control, managing stats, hit rating, etc. Now that they've already started to gear out to raid (if they hadn't already), we're seeing a new wave of really poor players coming in hitting the heroics.

And they are frustratingly bad, and have no idea. Like, standing-in-fire bad. Like never-interrupted-the-6-second-cast bad.

It wasn't like that a week ago.

Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I'll CC whatever you guys want. Even 2 at a time if needed. I'll vote kick idiots who blame the healer, I'll give you buffs, I'll pass out healthstones and remind people to use them. Just please, let me out of that stupid queue.

With Love,
-DPS who cares.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
And people don't seem to realize that the Cata changes are not the thing keeping many healers healing, but rather is bad or just plain inconsiderate players.
Reply Quote
84 Undead Priest
12/15/2010 3:06 AMPosted by Rodney
the more hardcore group have hit 85 a week ago, the same demographic that cares about things like game balance, positioning, encounter awareness, crowd control, managing stats, hit rating, etc.

It ought to be noted that you don't have to level like it's a race to care about these things. There were bads with the fast ones and there are bads with the slow ones.

People in randoms just don't care. I've taken to reporting the really abusive ones and getting the rest of the group to do so as well if I can. For every person I report I know there are three or four more I'm going to find later on in my next few runs. I make sure the good ones know how much I appreciate their support!

Posted by Iocane
I'll CC whatever you guys want. Even 2 at a time if needed. I'll vote kick idiots who blame the healer, I'll give you buffs, I'll pass out healthstones and remind people to use them. Just please, let me out of that stupid queue.

Come be on my server please!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have chained heroics all night tonight because its my weekend and my guildies were all sleeping. I was actually rather surprised at how decent people have become attitude wise. I honestly only ran into one jackass all day at which point I dropped group and took a "fifteen minute" break for lunch.

I think anyone with half a brain cell has probably read or heard about the new healing models, and not only have they become a bit more appreciative, but for the most part, I would say tanks and dps have also come to realization that their own survival is as much about them as it is about the healer.

Like I said, the occasional jackass will always show up somewhere, but my last twelve hours grinding points have only produced one and that's a far cry better than the ratio in wrath imo.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
This actually happened to me twice tonight.

As if healing is not "stressful" enough already, being blamed for something that can easily be avoided by DPS CC or tanks burning their defensive CD simply takes the cake.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Then the DPS switch forms and start casting their own heals or bandaging each other - with the Lightwell STILL RIGHT THERE!!!

DPS1: "What is that thing?"
DPS2: "I remember those. Weren't those in...TOC?"
DPS1: "Yah! Yah they were. What are they called?"
DPS2: "I don't remember. But I remember they hurt."
DPS1: "Oh yah that's right. Lets hug the left wall here to stay out of it's range."
DPS2: "Good idea. Wouldn't want to strain the healer's mana making her heal us."
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Priest
I've had my first "U SUCK"" response by a dps, here is the story (Sorry long):

Doing Grim Batol regular, we have a pally tank, warrior dps, DK dps, arcane mage and me. When I join it's a '...Dungeon in progress", so usually I'm skeptical as to why the original healer left but nonetheless I'm in and let's go. We start doing trash pulls, no CC used or much of a kill order. Not that big of a deal, the bombing run took care of most of the trashes health so they drop fast.

We get to Drahga Shadowburner and before we engage the tank expresses that he's never done this before. No problem I explain about the different parts of the fight. I diligently express to everyone if he yells 'Incinerate them!" a fire ele will focus on a member and move towards them. If this add makes contact it will explode dealing 60k aoe damage. So if you are being focused please move and don't let it get to you. Lastly don't stand in the flame the dragon will breathe.

We engage...first yell "Incinerate them!"..the fire elemental marches right for DK. I type quickly 'add". To no response. Add gets close and BOOOOM half of the DK, warrior and pally tank hp now gone! So I'm healing, trying to get everyone to an at least safe level.

Boss gets on his drake and we engage again. Fight isn't going all that well. Tank is standing too long in flame taking heavy damage along with other dps. Adds not being picked up..I just knew we were going to wipe.

Drahga yells "Incinerate them!". Again marks the worgen DK, I type add and the mage does as well. Worgen DK continues to dps boss, fire elemental rams right into DK BOOOM again!

"Incinerate them!" Here comes another and of ALL people the DK is focused AGAIN! Sure enough he sits there...here comes the lovely fire elemental BOOOOM! DK and warrior go down.

Healing with whatever I can at this point, mage goes then I, then tank. Even with all this we managed to get him down to 30% which wasn't that bad considering how many fire elementals the DK took when he was focused. After we wipe and rez, DK says this lovely quote:

WorgenDKDPS: "u !*@*ing suck innigo"
worgendkdps has left the group

Ironic enough when he left we tried again with different members and completed the dungeon fine. Still this gets me upset, I don't know how far I will get in this game. I don't play to be worlds best. I get off of work, have some free time and log on to have fun. I have a few friends who have yet to reach 85 but we are not part of a huge guild with access to everything. I really don't need to be belittled by people like this.

This has become a thankless job in which if the run is successful it wasn't because of you..yet if the group wipes it's essentially your fault. If I were ever to quit healing or this game it wouldn't be because of the difficulty...it would simply be because of the community.

Guess I can't expect much from them. We still have people in trade asking where the Dal ports went. /boggle
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]