Arena modifier macros - 1 / 2 / 3 not working

85 Goblin Mage
Apparently the old arena modifier macros as follow are not working currently - it will only work for the non modified bind, and only on the top arena target (arena 1).

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast [@arena3,mod:ctrl,exists][@arena2,mod:shift,exists][@arena1,exists][]Polymorph

If anyone knows the new script for this action I'd appreciate it. They are working for my counterspell for some reason, or at least I believe that they were working for counterspell as I've only tested them out a few times. Please let me know - thanks.

Power
Reply Quote
Posted by Power
Apparently the old arena modifier macros as follow are not working currently - it will only work for the non modified bind, and only on the top arena target (arena 1).

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast [@arena3,mod:ctrl,exists][@arena2,mod:shift,exists][@arena1,exists][]Polymorph

If anyone knows the new script for this action I'd appreciate it. They are working for my counterspell for some reason, or at least I believe that they were working for counterspell as I've only tested them out a few times. Please let me know - thanks.

Power

You have shift+hotkey and ctrl+hotkey already bound to something in your keybind options. Unbind them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Do you need the brackets before polymorph? exists][]Polymorph? do those extra brackets need to be there?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
[] is the same as [target]
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Well, technically it's the same as [@target]

;-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Eh lol, right you are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]