Undocumented Holy Shield nerf. Why?

85 Tauren Paladin
Holy Shield was nerfed rather quietly. But I don't understand why. WoG would proc it and was very useful for helping healers not have to heal quite so much.

Why was WoG removed from Holy Shield?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Because you're not spec'd into GbtL. GG
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Did you respec recently? Reread your talents.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
That was on Holy Shield yesterday. Because my primary spec is what I tank heroics with and it was proccing with WoG. Hence the reason I'm asking "Why the undocumented change?"
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Posted by Legendaîry
That was on Holy Shield yesterday. Because my primary spec is what I tank heroics with and it was proccing with WoG. Hence the reason I'm asking "Why the undocumented change?"

You're either trolling or incredibly thick.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Untalented WoG has NEVER procced holy shield.
Edited by Sanctitty on 12/15/2010 12:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hes trolling, you have fed him enough, its his nap time under the bridge now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
12/15/2010 12:09 AMPosted by Brutorious
hes trolling, you have fed him enough, its his nap time under the bridge now.

Thanks for assuming that I'm trolling. Always nice to know who the internet f**wads are.

I'm just gonna forget this thread was made since I'm apparently the only one remembers this. I tried to find some old info but all the sites I looked on don't have archives of old (recent) talent trees.

Call me a troll if you like, but I'm not. You're just being a dbag by saying it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well...

It was either trolling or your just not that bright...I actually thought I was being nice calling you a troll.

Your no longer a troll, you are now a box of rocks.

Happy?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Posted by Brutorious
I'm apparently the only one remembers this. I tried to find some old info but all the sites I looked on don't have archives of old (recent) talent trees.

You're misremembering. That's why you can't find the info on it. It never was the way you think it was. I know it may seem hard to admit, but the simple fact is you remembered it incorrectly.

/thread
Edited by Senas on 12/15/2010 5:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm just gonna forget this thread was made since I'm apparently the only one remembers this. I tried to find some old info but all the sites I looked on don't have archives of old (recent) talent trees.

The text for holy shield changes when you have guarded by the light. This is probably why you misremember.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

You're either trolling or incredibly thick.[/quote]

That's what she said.
Edited by Ãtheist on 12/15/2010 8:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
If your word of glory was proccing holy shield with out you being specced into it. You where benifitting from a bug . that was either fixxed or wasn't there in the first place.

To get wog to proc holy shield you need to spec into it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]