Offical Ret Petition

90 Blood Elf Paladin
(This is mainly from a PVP view rather than PVE but can be applied to PVE none the less.
I want to make the point that PVE in a sustained fight our dps isn't that bad.However...PVP)

There is no doubt that we need to be buffed. Period.

This is a thread so we get heard! Although you really would only need to skim down pally forums to get this but lets make it official!

No 1 Priority: Please take out or modify our proc based game play. So art of war goes off everything we use a judgment or something, so we have a definite means of DPS. This includes hand of light.

No 2: Healing. Im not sure if this is working as intended but healing as ret is non existent. -First aid is more powerful then our healing.

-Warriors heal from % based heals so they end up healing better than us and WE are the healer / tank hybrid?

No 3: Auras. As Ret we would want a stance or an aura that improves our damage right? it seems like a no brainer but there is no offensive auras, we all know blizzard can do offensive auras because we have seen them in Diablo 2.

Feel free to add in things to what you think needs to be changed in order so blizzard can have a look at what we are asking for.

Lets get this happening people

/signed
Edited by Ätrox on 12/15/2010 2:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Nah we are fine
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Ive been #1 or #2 on almost every boss fight so. Just our ramp up time is really retarded.

stop being bad and L2play..

BTW power aura's help alot

p.s. ....i would like a better aura than "retribution" but for now ill stick with the aura that helps the raid not die. GG
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
yea retribution aura is horrendous.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry i should have specified, this view is mainly pvp orientated but can be applied to PVE. Yeah PvE i tear it up, getting 1 or 2 isn't hard but in a fight that can last 20 seconds you sometimes don't get ANY procs at all, that makes 2 major ret game play elements useless.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/15/2010 2:02 AMPosted by Ätrox
Sorry i should have specified, this view is mainly pvp orientated but can be applied to PVE. Yeah PvE i tear it up, getting 1 or 2 isn't hard but in a fight that can last 20 seconds you sometimes don't get ANY procs at all, that makes 2 major ret game play elements useless.

pvp is more than fine, next.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
(Major) Glyph of Inquisition: Your Crusader Strike now has a 50% chance to refresh Inquisition to its 3 point value. Rogues get this with finishing moves. Since we're talking about balance, and we now have to use combo points (in essence, at least) its only fair. Either this or make inquisition a passive talent that applies all the time.

This would be nice instead of having to wait or completely overwrite the buff.

Holy Radiance: In addition to the healing, your Holy Radiance now slows enemy targets. No damage, but a melee and movement speed slow of 30-40%. Not like we're asking for Death and Decay or anything. Oh... and yes, it can still be cast on the move.

Instead of Long arm of the law-
Leap of Faith: Your next judgment has a 100% chance to allow a leap of faith to within melee range of your target. 2 minute cool down, maybe glyphed down to 1 minute with a minor glyph since ours are already essentially worthless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]