Heroics Nerf??!!??

85 Troll Druid
I was just doing my daily heroic and for some reason everything just seemed a lot easier the tank was still in greens with a couple of heroic pieces and honestly it felt like a push over... Anyone else felt this way?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Interesting :o I'm going to see if there is any truth to this or not and get back to you!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
You aren't a paladin.

Healing heroics is easy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im a paladin, i felt the same this morning, heck the dps wasnt even ccing and i was healing through it fine, only wiped when tank thought he didnt need a healer to pull a room >>
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Posted by Itsover
You aren't a paladin.

Healing heroics is easy.

Says the lv 1 warrior?

It seems a bit easier
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Heroics haven't been Nerfed.

People's gear is just getting better, so it seems like they did.

I did heroics last night and noticed no changes in the trash or bosses in HoO and SFK
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/15/2010 8:43 AMPosted by Earthenring
Such a saddening topic. If this is true, then blizzard has truly disappointed. The MINOR challenge they did have being gone makes one lose all hope for a game that could take the brain not of a 10 year old. GG

It wasn't a minor challenge to LFD a 5man heroic. pardon my language but it was damn near impossible save for a few instances, at least in my BG. Guild runs are a different story altogether.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Posted by Sidetrax
Heroics haven't been Nerfed.

People's gear is just getting better, so it seems like they did.

Excellent comment...and what I wish half the whining crybabies on these forums would realize.
Reply Quote
12/15/2010 8:47 AMPosted by Tiffamy
Excellent comment...and what I wish half the whining crybabies on these forums would realize.

Pah, it's not the gear. It's just every time I get new gear, they nerf the heroics a little bit more.

Kinda like how the stars revolve around the Earth.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well the heroic I'm in is sucking right now. It probably has more to do with the group than the content though.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
My group had a lot of issues in Grim Batol last night, especially on the orc boss and we skipped the first because no one could handle the adds. But it was a PuG and the people were pretty dumb.

I really hope they weren't stealth nerfed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]