<Mediocrity> recruiting for

85 Worgen Warrior
mischief and mayhem. don't be too serious, don't be selfish and don't suck (or do suck and be really funny or a prime minister JK XOCHI OMFG JK) anyway we're gunna kill lots of horde and piss alot of people off. it's a cool group looking for a few more. pst me or chemo or korial or meso or whatever /who. we'll try ya out and no hard feelings if things don't match up.

say word.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
also, koiiz has to level through wrath so please feel free to gank him now cause he's gunna kill you later.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It's true, I was trying to get herbs in Uldum and I guess I accidentally was mining their herbs and they killed me for like 6 hours.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Meso you died because you refused to /flirt with me..... stuck up druids :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
this is why we's hot.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
poster below known to RAGE
Edited by Sparrow on 12/15/2010 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Calm down plz ^ NOU ^
Edited by Korial on 12/15/2010 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Kor. Your toon looks like a re-re with those goggles on.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
12/15/2010 3:39 PMPosted by Chemothèrapy

You're easy...

Also what happened to RoflCo? Your fearless leader abandon you? =)
Reply Quote
12/16/2010 9:21 AMPosted by Avellin

You're easy...

Also what happened to RoflCo? Your fearless leader abandon you? =)

More like our fearless leader is a n00b who prefers irl women and crappy computers that can barely surf the interwebz much less handle WoW.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
12/16/2010 9:21 AMPosted by Avellin

You're easy...

Well I was going to beat you but I didnt want you to rage and kill whatever 12 year old you have locked in your basement........ really though GG you got me, after I pick up some pvp gear it will be back to normal.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
12/16/2010 3:10 PMPosted by Chemothèrapy

You're easy...

Well I was going to beat you but I didnt want you to rage and kill whatever 12 year old you have locked in your basement........ really though GG you got me, after I pick up some pvp gear it will be back to normal.

All I read are excuses....
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
WAT?
Edited by Koiiz on 12/16/2010 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/16/2010 6:58 PMPosted by Koiiz
WAT?

WAT? wrong character?!

WAT? AVE CAN READ?

WAT? GANK ME?
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Druid
GG Koii
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
listen,

if we throw a dog a bone, we don't wanna know if it tastes good or not.

ya herd?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
12/16/2010 3:10 PMPosted by Chemothèrapy

You're easy...

On and you need pvp gear to beat me? I mean yeah all this lvl 85 pvp gear i'm running around in just really makes it uneven ya know..

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
almost nobody is in pvp gear and it's VERY rng friendly atm. if either side stings together a couple 3 crits they are gunna win. i got killed by an 84 mage yesterday and i laughed so hard i almost spilled my drink. i was also killin 85's on my mining nodes at lvl 83 and that was equally funny. like chemo said, things will be back to normal, and soon.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
and by back to normal i mean you and remover will be running to healers with sprints and vanishes and blinks and invis. if there's anything you can count on in warcraft, you can count on that.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
12/16/2010 9:05 PMPosted by Sparrow
and by back to normal i mean you and remover will be running to healers with sprints and vanishes and blinks and invis. if there's anything you can count on in warcraft, you can count on that.

Says the one that runs around with pocket healers since BC days then brags about soloing people. You have always twisted your kill stories.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]