<Mediocrity> recruiting for

85 Worgen Warrior
wat? i dont think we even have a healer in our guild?
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
wtb first aid.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm a healer. I think Avelmad is talking about when I used to heal you in WG after the battles. You know, when Horde held the keep and we would 5v25 them?

I can't wait to hit 85 ;)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
oh yea, there was that. sry for cheating.

i told em they should gank you before you levelup.

i told em..
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Get it while you can.

P.S. I love Christmas scented candles. Got 2 burnin right now.
Edited by Koiiz on 12/17/2010 2:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Ave ALWAYS runs away if it starts looking bad. I've seen it countless times... Asian babies tucked under each arm too.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/16/2010 10:19 PMPosted by Sparrow

hi i am guld heelar how do i levul
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I'm talkin about back in the BC days. I'm guessing several if not most of the people posting here can't remember back that far or weren't even around.

As for wrath, you were gone most of it. Didn't start showing up till the last 2 months when everything was boring as *%%!, mainly WG. I had more fun grinding out rep to get exalted then WG. That's why I stopped going.
Reply Quote
12/17/2010 9:08 AMPosted by Avellin
I'm talkin about back in the BC days. I'm guessing several if not most of the people posting here can't remember back that far or weren't even around.

As for wrath, you were gone most of it. Didn't start showing up till the last 2 months when everything was boring as *%%!, mainly WG. I had more fun grinding out rep to get exalted then WG. That's why I stopped going.

I think the only person in this thread that WASN'T here during BC was Koizumi.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
12/17/2010 9:38 AMPosted by Kangamangus

My whole point from my original post was:

I killed chemo.
He said wait till he has pvp gear. My reply was for the most part "we have the same lvl gear now and you lost, If you think pvp gear will make you play better then grats."
Others jump me (and talk bad about me in other "private" forums) for their own personal ego boosting reasons.

So say whatever you like, it means nothing to me. People that know me know I don't care. Those that weren't involved or don't even know me that comment do so just to try to be cool i guess.

Have a good day...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
uht oh ave's havin a breakdown.
somebody get the man some lipstick.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
People that know me know I don't care.

^

post of the year.
Edited by Sparrow on 12/17/2010 2:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
12/17/2010 8:57 AMPosted by Moìst

hi i am guld heelar how do i levul

you got a bandage for me bro?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/17/2010 12:14 PMPosted by Avellin

I killed chemo.
He said wait till he has pvp gear. My reply was for the most part "we have the same lvl gear now and you lost, If you think pvp gear will make you play better then grats."
Others jump me (and talk bad about me in other "private" forums) for their own personal ego boosting reasons.

So say whatever you like, it means nothing to me. People that know me know I don't care. Those that weren't involved or don't even know me that comment do so just to try to be cool i guess.

Have a good day...

but if you don't care what anyone thinks then why are you explaining yourself in your rage post?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
^
^
^
^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
12/17/2010 12:14 PMPosted by Avellin

I killed chemo.

Have a good day...

If you think PvP between two 0 resil targets is at ALL comparable to pvp between two high-resil targets, then you are completely retarded.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
its obviously not the same but it's still a pretty even match if they both have 0 resil
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
12/17/2010 7:02 PMPosted by Chrissie
its obviously not the same but it's still a pretty even match if they both have 0 resil

I have to disagree pretty emphatically here. Different specs scale with resilience differently, as oblique as that sounds. Fast fights favor certain ones more than others. Mages, for example, benifit greatly from a fight that can end in 15 seconds, where-as, say, a warrior, would prefer a longer fight in that situation, so that they can outlive CC. If you don't live past Deep Freeze then the fight is completely one-sided. You could try to argue the mage won't live past Throw-Down, but the mage clearly has the advantage here thanks to Iceblock. While in a long fight that would have a small effect on the outcome, in 0 resil situations that is the entire fight. The warrior has quite literally 0 chance is the mage isn't afk.
Obviously this is just a single example, and you can find ones that work the other direction, but you can make any number of examples where the balance is tilted by "squishyness," for lack of a better word.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
similar problems occur with high resil as well

the game isnt balanced
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/17/2010 7:30 PMPosted by Chrissie

the game isnt balanced

imbelievable!!!

edit: I mean perpostrouse!!!
Edited by Moìst on 12/18/2010 10:25 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]