To all the healers that can't deal...

(Locked)

80 Tauren Death Knight
quit healing.

That's the spirit! Let's DECREASE the number of available healers because there were SO MANY before.

You thought you were decent at this game in wotlk with your unlimited mana and now you realize you're not. If it was in reality too hard then no one would be completing heroics. It's not the game it's you.

I know plenty of healers that have learned to conserve mana, granted most of them have college degrees and can do simply math.

How many healers do you know? 1? 2? 3? 5? 10? Are they mostly Holy Pallys pre-nerf? I'm sorry, I forgot. Your incredibly large sample size is completely representative of the WoW healer population.

Do you really want things back the way they were? You now have a chance to shine but instead a lot of you are all "whhhhaaaahhhh this is stressful!"

People are complaining that it's not fun to heal anymore. Even skilled healers who have completed all the heroics are also saying it's not really fun anymore. Maybe you missed that?

So shelve your healers, but please don't whine until they nerf this game back into wotlk faceroll.

Enjoy the longer LFG queues.

=]

People that actually want a challenge will pick up the slack.

Unless you can play multiple characters at the same time, there's no way for you to heal two different dungeon groups simultaneously. Good luck picking up the "slack."

I think I've been trolled.

=T
85 Draenei Shaman
DNA
I'm tempted to respond only with a burp of distate for your lack of intelligence and good manners. But I haven't had enough soda yet, you're a mage and I don't have that great manners myself.

btw, I'd work more on first aid if I was you. It's not like -we- can heal you now :)
81 Tauren Paladin
Having dps and tanks that can't run out of resources amounts to the same. I am willing to bet if dps and tanks were experiencing the equivalent for their roles they'd be just as upset as some of the healers here.

Oh right, we don't want dpsers and tanks with limited resources because it isn't fun but somehow it is meant to be for healers?

I am not saying healers need infinite resources, they don't but from my experiences thus far with the xpac, healing hasn't been fun, the new model sucks to me, and doesn't feel rewarding at all.

I think all 3 roles should be stuck with these limited resources "What's good for the goose is good for the gander"

Challenge is good, and i really don't believe that the "challenge" is the issue people are having. The new Healing model ISN'T Fun for a lot of people.

So get over yourself and instead of trolling the forums try adding something constructive to the situation or gtfo.

/rant
Posted by Doctrollfeus
quit healing.

You thought you were decent at this game in wotlk with your unlimited mana and now you realize you're not. If it was in reality too hard then no one would be completing heroics. It's not the game it's you.

I know plenty of healers that have learned to conserve mana, granted most of them have college degrees and can do simply math.

Do you really want things back the way they were? You now have a chance to shine but instead a lot of you are all "whhhhaaaahhhh this is stressful!"

So shelve your healers, but please don't whine until they nerf this game back into wotlk faceroll.

People that actually want a challenge will pick up the slack.

Oh, look, a mage with negligible experience with anything difficult who thinks people care about their opinion.

And you're half right. It's not the game that's the problem. Where you're wrong is that it's not the healer that's the problem, it's you, the dps. Learn to CC and to avoid unnecessary damage and you'll realize that heroics aren't as hard as you thought they were
90 Undead Warlock
Personally I like the fact that you can no longer just roll your face across your keyboard and heal. But do not expect ever healer you run into to have his/her rotation and mana conservation issues worked out after all Cata has only been out a week. One thing that would help out is people doing some CC. I am tired of seeing tanks pulling mobs before any one puts out some CC first.
85 Human Paladin
This thread is too cute. Doctrollfeus, post on your healer.
85 Troll Shaman
12/15/2010 8:51 AMPosted by Lel
There are no where near as many qq trolls as there are trolls telling people they are bad because they can't pug heroics. Get real.

Disagree. Anyone who says "Healing is impossible" is in fact a troll.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Troll thread is pretty good at trolling.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]