<Decadence> is recruiting for PvE Content!

85 Draenei Shaman
Decadence is Magtheridon's premier Christian raiding guild.

The Story

We as a guild are centered around Boston, MA and attend a service together on Sunday evenings which I lead. When I learned that some of my congregation, I am currently enrolled in seminary school, played WoW I jumped at the opportunity of starting a guild with them. Here we stand.

What are we looking for

We are looking for more Christian men, yes I underlined men. For a Christian environment.

We are also encouraging men in the Boston area to join the guild, so they can attend my Sunday evening service. The service is aimed towards those who do not have a relationship with Christ, I'll talk more about that later.

Why Join Decadence

We as a guild are a very helpful, caring group. We truly attempt to act Christ like towards each other in our daily life. We also are extremely knowledgeable about our faith and encourage questions about our Lord.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: I do not know Christ, but I like the idea of your guild and I am interested. Can I still join?

A: Yes! Like I said I am devoting my life to helping those who do not know Christ and I would love to help you start a relationship with him

Q: If I join do I have to attend your service on Sunday nights? What if I don't live in Boston?

A: No you do not have to attend my service on Sunday nights that is only how this got started. However! if you would like to once you join the guild I can give you directions to the Church I hold the service at.

Q: You guys sound like you're all 40 and super Jesus freaks, I don't like that.

A: Well, that really isn't a question, but I would love to correct that assumption. I am only 22 and most of the guys in the guild are 17-26 and we really encourage other young men of giving this guild a thought. All of us are just normal guys we just follow Christ in our everyday life.

Q: I'm a girl, can I still join?

A: No sorry you can't, our service is for college age men and I truly want to keep this guild college age men for a long time. I know what your thinking, but this guild is truly about fellowship and sharing a love for Jesus Christ.

Q: How can I Join?

A: Send a whisper to me and we can have a conversation about if this guild is right for you! No application required!

I apologize for any typos in advance!

God Bless
Edited by Viable on 12/15/2010 11:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
wow you are really really stupid
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Posted by Viable

Q: I'm a girl, can I still join?

A: No sorry you can't, our service is for college age men and I truly want to keep this guild college age men for a long time. I know what your thinking, but this guild is truly about fellowship and sharing a love for each other in a homosexual manner.

big typo bro
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
im making a guild called <Jihad Squad> and only inviting muslims and jews.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
>alliance
>magtheridon
>premiere
>anything
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Yo but for reals, we need some members we are leet
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
All I got is dirt in the jeans, ash in the cuffs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]