Lifebloom 2.60M (22.3%)
Wild Growth 1.48M (12.6%)
Swiftmend 631K (5.4%)
Tranquility 532K (4.6%)
Living Seed 306K (2.6%)
Efflorescence 245K (2.1%)
Nourish 186K (1.6%)
Regrowth 33K (0.3%)

Yep, sure does suck having to spam your efficient heal all day. Oh, and clearly Rejuv and WG are useless now. :)

No wipes, and it was a pretty typical PUG with DPS in the 6-7k range overall. If you are not able to heal heroics then you need to L2P.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I know right?

I get a little tired of groups that can't pull above 6k DPS, truthfully.. Personally if I go Ele I can pull upwards of 8k on trash and 10-12k on bosses... I don't see how it's THAT hard to get to that point..

Reply Quote
I know right?

I get a little tired of groups that can't pull above 6k DPS, truthfully.. Personally if I go Ele I can pull upwards of 8k on trash and 10-12k on bosses... I don't see how it's THAT hard to get to that point..

Yeah, most DPS are still pretty undergeared and haven't mastered new mechanics yet, but they are getting there.

In another couple of months these heroics will be easy and it will once again be unusual to wipe. So much hysteria out there... WotLK launch was exactly the same way, how soon they forget.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
lol you have a 348 gs ... you do know we were clearing heros with 329 ilvl right? and you also know heroes were stealth nerfed, right?

now that you have trivialized heroics im not surprised you can afford to waste mana on other spells.

Reply Quote
Posted by Woo
lol you have a 348 gs ... you do know we were clearing heros with 329 ilvl right? and you also know heroes were stealth nerfed, right?

now that you have trivialized heroics im not surprised you can afford to waste mana on other spells.

Obviously I got my gear by clearing heroics. When I started running them I was around 333. That was before whatever "stealth nerf" you're talking about too, I have no idea what that is but I assume it didn't happen before the hotfixes today.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Started running at 329 exactly with two DPS trinkets... and I've upgraded to one DPS trinket and one universal caster trinket.

Healing was a bit tougher, but I could still pull 8k DPS on a boss even then... [I normally queue as heals for my first run of the day, then DPS the rest of the time while I arch].
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Liar's Handwraps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]