Favorite thread from the old board

go

Mine is probably one about Gamiel quitting, which one I cannot say.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Masonry's story telling

Pretty much any Gloomily thread drama

Pretty much any thread with anyone calling Issy fat
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
As much as I hate to say it:

Bye Ascend.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
12/16/2010 6:47 AMPosted by Bragennix

Bye Ascend.

Entertainment for days.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
it was obviously saintpeter winning an item from a pug sunwell trash run
Edited by Genutwo on 12/20/2010 1:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
Before I start I want to make it clear that this post is not meant to hurt anyone or to try and force anything on the guild.

I will tell you my story, I get online Aug. 23rd an offnight for SnD around 11 server. I see in trade chat someone looking for DPS for sunwel trash. I think what a great idea. Go get some flasks and mby some sunmotes or and epic tailoring pattern for the guild to enjoy such as sunfire handwraps, or even some nice loot. I ask for an invite and post the vent, the normal pug routine. I pay the AH for a flask pots and oils so i can do this swiftly and to the best of my playing ability. I also think of the getting saved, i make sure 200% that the raid will not be getting saved. Lucky me rockmonster was in the raid and i could trust him. On to SWP. The trash killing is organized and fast, to my surprise. We used pulled the 3rd pull over and over. Then about an hour in [Wand of the Demonsoul] drops. Suddenly I have a real shot as some amazing gear. I roll a 72 and the next highest was a 95... hosed but luck my i had 3000g just sitting around lol and i offered the kid with the 95 to pass to me. After a few minutes of thinking, he passes and i get looted the item. 3000g out but a much better warlock. I instantly hearth to shat and get my gem and find someone to cut it and then i return back the the trash. The raid ends and i go home a happy warlock.

The next night i get online with my new shinny wand and off to progress in SWP with my guild SnD. I get my flasks, oils, pots, destro pots, 64 soul shards, and over 40 food, i even bring the mats for the bracer enchant so i dont waste time if i was to win the bracers later that night, and we could go right to brute. About the 1/2 way mark in trash clearing another [Wand of the Demonsoul] i think someone mentions in vent that i got one just last night, and paid a nice penny for its also. Then sadly i am informed that i am going to be charged full DKP for the wand i got from the trash PUG the other day. At fist i thought it was a prank to make me squirm. Then as I send tells to jat, it becomes a reality i would be spending DKP on an item i got completely out of the guild. I have never heared of anything like this. At first i was outraged, i was getting tells saying i should quit the guild and i should just kill my self. I did neither. I ask jat for a time i could talk to him about it, (non raid time) He says around raid time tomorrow. Deal. i shut my mouth and wait. Needless to say, it was frustrating. I actually couldnt sleep that night. I tried. Just couldn't. The numbers just didnt add up to why i was getting charged. The DKP drop took me from 6th to 22nd. A 12 spot drop.

The next day I do the RL stuff and then off to the next raid i go. Just like the night before. SnD killing trash and getting to Kal and getting him to like 4% over and over lol. Its always fun. around 11 30 we kill him. YEY! Now a new hidden punishment arises i have droped my dkp with the wand bellow Kawraith who also wanted the bracers, i told him my problem but the choice was up to him. Only 1 Pally Pri Lock bracer drop. He took them. Honestly if i was in his spot i would have done the same thing. I talked to jat after the raid with my head cooled off. We talk about the rule and its history and the reason for it. I don't agree with what he told me about the rule other than the fact that it has always been a rule. The rule is not posted anywhere on the sndguild.net or on vent. I was trying to better myself as a warlock thus bettering the guild and i felt like i was being punished in the !*#%%@%. I think that if everyone did what i did and went to get loot outside of the guild we would be a better guild all around. Not punished. I sit there an A raider with 100% attendance to the day always prepared willing to give my gold to enchant gem and make sure i have the gear needed to raid at my best. I have even gone broke spending money and arena point to gear out my SR set to the max so we could kill Illidan. There is still no other lock that i know of that has max SR in the guild. I felt hosed...

The question is:

"Do you feel what happened to me was wrong?"

This, of course.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/16/2010 6:47 AMPosted by Bragennix

Bye Ascend.

Goodbye Fervus, may you find happiness and success in your future WoW endeavors.

Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I think the only response to the would be to say...

HES A CHAIR
Reply Quote
80 Troll Rogue
Any thread where someone whined about something and Corp came along and berated said whiner into emoquitting. Though that was a long time ago. Is there a site with a copy of the old boards? I knew there was a long time ago, but it vanished.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
The only thread I remember is the one about Vileroze playing people's accounts.
Reply Quote
12/20/2010 8:51 AMPosted by Woo

Bye Ascend.

Goodbye Fervus, may you find happiness and success in your future WoW endeavors.

Didn't Fervus have an epic beard?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/04/2011 5:00 AMPosted by Eagan

Nope, he was definitely beard-less.
Reply Quote

Nope, he was definitely beard-less.

who am i thinking of then? had a pic of some mud volleyball thing going on i think....was a long time ago during TBC i think.

edit: i think i was thinking of dreamflange....could be wrong tho
Edited by Eagan on 1/4/2011 8:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Dreamflange had an epically terrible facial hair arrangement. You cant even call it a beard.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
//sigh//

:)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Before I start I want to make it clear that this post is not meant to hurt anyone or to try and force anything on the guild.

The question is:

"Do you feel what happened to me was wrong?"

This, of course.

OH GOD I REMEMBER
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Ruin dumping on Issy was hilarious too
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/20/2010 01:41 AMPosted by Genutwo
it was obviously saintpeter winning an item from a pug sunwell trash run

this
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
perhaps some excerpts from the mosswart bible
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]