Holy Paladins. Pet Healers. Fo Serious.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So we've all seen the QQ all over the forums today, and I have come up with the ultimate solution... You may not be expecting this, but it involves one single spell.

Guardian of the Ancient Kings

Didn't see that coming did you? Nope. We need a rework of the talents, and the obvious, and of course awesome, route to go is making the holy tree a pet based healer. How could this work you ask? Well.

Have our 31 point talent make GotAK have no cooldown, and last forever. Secondly we would need to change the way that GotAK works for holy, I think it should do what it currently does(heal the target with the same heal you just did) but maybe for 40% and lose the AOE bonus.The GotAK would scale with your stats. Perhaps the pet could replace Divine Plea and somehow be a regen tool? I don't know... but I want it. This game has no pet class healers. Maybe for good reason, but can we not agree that it would be awesome?

This would mix it up as far as healers go, the class would need tweaking and some baseline heals reduced to compensate.
Edited by Yarrgh on 12/14/2010 6:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I got one...remove the slow "mana efficient" heal from the game cause it does nothing. Can't outheal anything and it takes too long to cast. Make pallies the way they were in Wotlk, which is the way they were in TBC, which is almost the way they are in cata atm actually.......spam flash of light.
Edited by Yurz on 12/14/2010 6:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Posted by Yurz
I got one...remove the slow "mana efficient" heal from the game cause it does nothing. Can't outheal anything and it takes too long to cast. Make pallies the way they were in Wotlk, which is the way they were in TBC, which is almost the way they are in cata atm actually.......spam flash of light.

You want to trade spamming one spell to spamming another. I don't get it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
RPD
Hm, I agree soley because I don't see my baddass angel of doom enough.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/14/2010 7:45 PMPosted by Baneslayer
Hm, I agree soley because I don't see my baddass angel of doom enough.

Exactly.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You're a cow, why are you talking ? Burger
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]