Healing is no longer fun

90 Worgen Druid
Honestly, I felt the same way until I started doing heroics with guild buddies with vent. It's light years better than pugging them, and I actually finish heroic dungeons. I'm not going to queue for heroic pugs for a very, very long time.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't think anyone could argue that the changes haven't been interesting. I don't even mind the new mechanics around healing and I play all healing classes. My issue is that I don't enjoy feeling like I am one mistake away from wiping an entire group of people. This isn't fun. This is stress. I would much rather my skills at actual healing be a bigger part of the equation than how much mana I can have handy when the boss hits his soft enrage.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Disc is fun, its amazing really, decent cast time on smite, but not 2.3 seconds. But disc is not viable due to the limited range on attonement and the crappy mana regen and other little things that could be tweaked.

imagine if you had to stand there for 2.3seconds to cast a damage ability, and it hit for ... 7k ....

I just dont get why blizz is putting 90% of the burden on our shoulders and not giving us the tools.

*and to pallies, not eveeryone has a pally healer to carry them through raids, sorry, in fact we do not have even 1 pally healer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]