[H] Sleeping Soul - Recruiting (7/13!)

85 Blood Elf Priest
Sleeping Soul [Level 25] of US-Gorefiend Horde is recruiting Progression Raiders for Cataclysm!

Please visit our website at http://www.SleepingSoul.com to apply!

We have many different types of guildies; including students, family people, military, and just those that hang around the house! ;) Looking for members that can have fun, but be serious about their ingame goals in a positive environment.

Raiding: In WOTLK our groups went 12/12 10m and 10/12 25m Heroic bosses. We completed 10man drakes early on and continued to get Drakes for many guildmembers.

In Cataclysm we are looking for Tanks, Heals, and exceptional DPS. We have high standards for our raiders and expect everyone to play to their full potential!

We are looking for quality players of any class or spec. Raid spots for Cataclysm will be earned based on skill, attitude, and attendance-not length of time in the guild. If you know your stuff, you won't be sitting on the bench.

If you want to be a Raider, you must be actively working on required Helm/Shoulder enchant factions and LOOK UP FIGHTS. If we bring you in for a trial you are expected to know and understand fight mechanics for every normal mode boss. If there is a fight mechanic you do not understand, then please feel free to ask, but do not come into our raids completely blind.

Currently 12/12 bosses down! 7/13 Heroics

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Riru, Nesi, Squeex ingame at anytime or send us a message through our forums! We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have about the guild.
Edited by Nesi on 6/13/2011 8:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for another Healer or two that have adjusted to the new system and are looking to raid. Please apply at our site or poke me ingame with questions.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for more interested raiders & those just looking for a guild =) Just hit level 6!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Just giving my thumbs up for this guild. Been a member for a few weeks now (was brought in by my cousin) and already feel a member of their little community. So yeah, join us =3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
/sexual feeling bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I Transfered to this realm to play with my brother, but hes not active enough, im lvling with minimal effot and should be 85 quick, i heal/melee dps. Ive ran a shaman (tauren) from the start, then rolled an alliance one to play with friends, my work schedule(Police) is pretty hectik to say the least, but im on several days a week, and would be content with Random farming/pvp(guild only) and the occasional raid if theres a slot. Ive got a warrior im gonna swap over if things on this server look up. let me know and ill hit you up..i have nothing against my brother and his friends, but i need to talk with people, run instances, help out lowbiees with quests..I dont play wow to grind by myself and listen to itunes. lol
p.s. sorry for the rant..just had like 3 cups of coffee before i got off duty.
-later.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Feel free to hit me up ingame or post an app at our site, then!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
ttt
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
First troll post of Cata, yay!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Almost level 9 and on our way to Heirloom cloaks =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for Healers who want to raid 10mans immediately - Holy Pallies a plus!

Please speak with Nesi or Riru about your raiding experience and goals.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Much love for healers looking to raid <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for healers & possible tank with heroic raid experience.

Also hit level 10 =)
Edited by Nesi on 1/9/2011 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for Healers that can make raids starting at 7-8pm and end around 11pm during the week.

Must have blues & enchanted/gemmed gear, ready to roll into raids!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy pallies = best pallies
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/12/2011 11:06 PMPosted by Tori
Holy pallies = best pallies

wow wtf downvote
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
:(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Holy Pallies that logon for raids = the best holy pallies
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]