Priests, broken? A small change

85 Troll Priest
I find priest heals to be perfectly fine, if i spam fheal, i go oom in 20 seconds, if i spam gheal, i go oom in a minute, if i spam heal, i stay at 100%, seems perfect but, i must admit we are slightly weaker then the other healers, but only slightly.

Might i suggest changing Serendipty from procing of Fheal, which is NOT the spell you should ever be using, to Heal and buffing Penance a bit, this should bring back in Serendipty weaving to make it more interesting because i dont use it, ever, anymore, and give both specs a bit more power without overdoing.

To anyone who says healing is to hard, i say suck less, go chant/gear/forge for spirit till your at acceptable mana regen and learn your class, its heroic mode with entry level gear, of course its hard, there is no 30% buff anymore.
To healing be so little compared to hp of people, thats how its meant to be, gives us plenty of time to decide on heals, if they are taking to much dmg that you cant heal them, thats not you, its them, your not there to make up for every shortcoming of theirs. *ends rant of pent up rage at people complaining at nothing*

Last but not least, THANK YOU BLIZZARD! the game has very much improved with the Cata xpac, loving it.
Edited by Eskodian on 12/15/2010 6:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Wait you can't do heroics yet so how do you know so much?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
i've healed on my gf's priest for trialing, its hard but not impossible, like i said, just spirit stack till your comfortable. healing at this level in normals is a complete pushover so long as people dont stand in fire, even then you can let them die and still complete the boss easy.

And my Serendipty suggestion still stands.
Edited by Eskodian on 12/15/2010 3:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
what is "trialing"?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
playing on her accoutn while she's at work?
Reply Quote
84 Undead Priest
Could you scroll down and read the forums before posting these threads? There are more threads about healing than I can count. Don't bury good things with the same question over and over. o.o
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
12/15/2010 3:16 AMPosted by Lorem
Could you scroll down and read the forums before posting these threads? There are more threads about healing than I can count. Don't bury good things with the same question over and over. o.o

Nono, he wasn't asking a question. He just thought "L2P nubs!" was an overused thread title.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I WAS MAKING A SUGGESTION TO BLIZZ, learn to read.
Edited by Eskodian on 12/15/2010 3:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
89 Goblin Priest
"On your girlfriends priest"

Yet, there's not one 85 priest in your guild.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
and i said she was in my guild? if your going to comment, comment on my suggestion, stop troliing.
Edited by Eskodian on 12/15/2010 4:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It's a good suggestion. Serendipity doesn't make much sense by being linked to Flash heal. If it was linked to Heal, it would allow us to make the interesting rotation of 2 Heal - 1 G heal. The mana reduction is only 20%, so it's not something that would break the class.

To all the people harassing the OP, you don't need to experience Heroics first hand to know what the whole ordeal is about. If anything, doing Heroics makes your argument bias since you only have your own experience to judge (and you might be a horrible healer without knowing). It's better just to take in all the feedback from the forums and other sources and take a decision from the big picture.
Reply Quote
Thank you. Lets hope they change it =D
Reply Quote
Healing as a priest is fine in general, the only real change (bug-fix?) I'd like to see is Holy Word: Serenity refreshing Renew.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Pallies got a nerf so priest can't QQ about Pallies being better. So live with how much your class sucks like the rest of us healers. :)
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
12/15/2010 5:45 AMPosted by Zelblade
Pallies got a nerf so priest can't QQ about Pallies being better. So live with how much your class sucks like the rest of us healers. :)

Coming from a holy paladin that didnt care about mana and wasnt in the "Mana Matters" standards,should the other healers be ofended? You clearly havent played a priest to know how it is.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
12/15/2010 5:45 AMPosted by Zelblade

I was making a suggestion with a talent that is completly useless and encourages poor mana efficency be reworked into something that incorperates spells we now use instead...

@ Bug, was just noticing that, tis annoying but minor. agree.
Edited by Eskodian on 12/15/2010 6:29 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]