Question about lower level classes

18 Undead Warlock
Ok background info : I have played this game for about 2 years before I quit cos of WotlK. Neways, I understand all the changes. But in lower level bgs it is so obvious that if you wear cloth you get one shotted, Not by the twinks alone.....Even in a similarly geared friendly duel, druids do something which just oneshots casters.....Hey I understand how things may get evened out eventually and all that. But how about people like me who have seen enough expansions and new worlds. I just wanna pvp at the 11-19 wsg :)

Help me out here....As a lock I dont see any reason to go in there unless I am twink geared. or I am a druid or warrior or rogue or pally or mage or shadow priset :(
Reply Quote
19 Goblin Mage
It's simple. Twink rogues and hunters own that bracket. There is nothing you can do about it. Heirloom weapons waaay out benefit heirloom gear at that lvl.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]