Those who agree with the pally nerf

85 Tauren Druid
Thumbs up for Blizzard from a none holy paladin player.

bump if you agree.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I agree that blizzard didn't test the abilities properly.
I agree that failing to even mention the hotfix was completely ignorant of them.
I agree that relying on a single mechanic for 90% of your healing is/was not the design focus of the new healing paradigm.

While I agree with the "nerf" I still don't think they have a clue exactly "how" things should be nerfed or in this case, changed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I agree that your an idiot druid.
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warrior

I take it you aren't happy? Look at the bright side, it gives your face time to recover from face-rolling.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Posted by Cerverdwn

I take it you aren't happy? Look at the bright side, it gives your face time to recover from face-rolling.

i lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I totally agree.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Posted by Ayanamii
<blockquote data-quote="15361262015"><div>Posted by Cerverdwn</div>I take it you aren't happy? Look at the bright side, it gives your face time to recover from face-rolling.</blockquote>

1/10 that's the best I can do

That's quite generous. I'm calling a 0.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Im baffled for a new rotation hey, eveything i try i just end up ooming
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
lol pallies had it way too easy before, welcome to our world of sitting there spamming "heal" a 2.3s spell about 100x a fight
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thumbs down. Some of us were using the actual healing model instead of the heal tank/LoD only method and we were enjoying it
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I don't agree with pally nerfs.

I wanted other classes to brought up to pallies level.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I'd rather of seen other healing classes buffed. Nerfing someone hurts everyone. Buffing people helps everyone. Are you really happy sucking so long as everyone sucks too? I mean, don't get me wrong, I hate pallies a whole lot. Yeah you guys! Damn golden children of wow....But it doesn't mean I want to see them nerfed. Just that I want to feel as cool as them! :D

People need to stop screaming nerf and chearing over them. Blizz just made your ability to kill bosses much harder. Lets, chear for that?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^ this

EDIT: not the DK, the priest above him
Edited by Weslion on 12/15/2010 6:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Posted by Lelouche
I'd rather of seen other healing classes buffed. Nerfing someone hurts everyone. Buffing people helps everyone. Are you really happy sucking so long as everyone sucks too? I mean, don't get me wrong, I hate pallies a whole lot. Yeah you guys! Damn golden children of wow....But it doesn't mean I want to see them nerfed. Just that I want to feel as cool as them! :D

People need to stop screaming nerf and chearing over them. Blizz just made your ability to kill bosses much harder. Lets, chear for that?

^^This
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If you WERE using the healing model as you say you were, this nerf doesn't change much if ANYTHING. The only difference now is that we have to spend a little more mana in order to get our holy power stacks up and LoD isn't used to heal a tank from 50 to 100. Am I the only one who's not having any problems at all?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/15/2010 6:23 AMPosted by Weslion
Thumbs down. Some of us were using the actual healing model instead of the heal tank/LoD only method and we were enjoying it

I was primarily using Holy Light spam on the Beacon target and supplementing it with Holy Shock and Word of Glory where possible to try to take the place of Flash of Light / Divine Light where possible. Granted, I wasn't raiding yet, but it was actually a pretty enjoyable playstyle that was completely neutered by the changes to Tower of Radiance. If Light of Dawn is too powerful and needs to be toned down, I'm fine with that. Neutering an enjoyable playstyle without fixing beneficial bugs that are related to problem abilities doesn't seem to make any sense.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
i don't see why it has to be "all other healing classes against pallies."

everyone else seems to be pissed at healing. now pallies are pissed at healing, as well as everyone being ***%@es to them about how they deserved to be nerfed.

anyone else would be whining if they had been nerfed, too.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Warrior
Even if you agree with the necessity of the nerf, it was an underhanded way of doing it and seemed like a hasty decision. A knee-jerk reaction that will likely need to be fixed as well. Not the type of game development decision I'm accustomed to seeing from Blizzard. Definitely not one of the dev team's shining moments.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]