Hunters Pet Euporium Corner- Share your finds

90 Blood Elf Hunter
SO....

pretty much like the name suggests, i would like to keep this for the exchange of information on rare pets and taming finds/times for our server. If you know any cool taming tricks, please feel free to share as well. Pretty much we know most ppl out there want to get some certain pet, and how annoying it can be to look for a thread about one, only to find its a QQ thread. So, from here on, i would like to set this up to help ppl get closer to achieving those goals of getting that rare spirit beast you always wanted through collaberation. You mathematical ppl out there can work out the times and spawn rates, i took the first step in setting this up. Please, have fun, be courteous, and please, no ragers, we don't want to have useful info deleted now, do we?

LET THE HUNT BEGIN!!!

would just like to add, as a bump, and as appreciation to people who actually DO use the thread as intended would just like to say, THANK YOU for your information and being respectful. Tho, please with your finds, try to include as much info as you can remember, it will help with spawn time guesses and most common spawn points, and help others figure the most opportune time to go looking for our precious rares.
example:
rare pet name: _______________________
server: ______________________________
date and time:________________________
location and coordinates:_______________
extra comments and notes:_____________
You don't have to follow my exact setup example here, but main point, as much info as you CAN provide is always a good thing. Once again, for the people who do seriously use this thread, I appreciate ALL efforts to help people get those special spawns, and truely making another of our fellow hunters happy. We need to stick together, cause no one else will look out for you. :) ty for your time and efforts! keep up the great work!!!!!
Edited by Solarhun on 5/14/2011 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ghostcrawler Found!

Found ghostcrawler the spirit beast crab today, at 2:12am servertime in the abandoned reef. he was on the far right side of the map, right before the cliff drop. Was an interesting capture, seeing as it had a habit of showing for a 10-20 sec, then disappearing and reappearing 30-60 yards away from where you spotted it at. Dunno if the zone is phased or is just that barren, but it should be an easy find if its up. Got it without too much trouble.
Edited by Solarhun on 12/19/2010 3:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/17/2010 12:18 AMPosted by Solarhun
Ghostcrawler Found!

Found ghostcrawler the spirit beast crab today, at 2:12am servertime in the abandoned reef. he was on the far right side of the map, right before the cliff drop. Was an interesting capture, seeing as it had a habit of showing for a 10-20 sec, then disappearing and reappearing 30-60 yards away from where you spotted it at. Dunno if the zone is phased or is just that barren, but it should be an easy find if its up. Got it without too much trouble.
Actually, his disappear/reappear act is probably a nod to his posts on the forums, Here one minute, gone the next...lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Karoma <The Wolf Spirit> Found!

Well, kinda disappointed that this isn't turning out the way i hoped, but oh well, i managed to nab another spirit beast today, so i will post my findings.

Found Karoma this morning at 4:20am servertime. Following the info i had recieved from other hunters, one having tamed her at 2pm-ish server time two days ago, and someone else nabbing her at 2am last night. Was making my usual circle of the area, starting with Firebeard's Patrol, and was heading directly south of the town, where Karoma popped, at 59.2, 62.1 coordinates. An easy tame, and no interferrence. Truely a beautiful site watching this beast lunge at you, and clawing away :D
Edited by Solarhun on 12/19/2010 3:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I found and tamed Karoma the other night to finish off my hunt for all of the Cataclysm rare spawn pets. I'm a little surprised at how quickly I was able to find all of them, only checking the spawns a few times a day and not really camping any spots. Now I just have to go back and tame the ugly spirit beasts that I never bothered to get in WotLK...yay for 20 slot stables.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Just found Terrorpene and tamed him about 5mins ago! So excited :) just remember coming across this forum a couple days ago, so thought I'd share that I found this guy:)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Somebody's gotta be a jerk, so....what's a "Euporium"?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Found and tamed Skoll today at 7:10 PM server time.
Reply Quote
82 Troll Hunter
Alright Solarhun, just giving you a heads up, i am reporting this thread....for a sticky. Seems like very helpful info, and when i hit 85 i want it here so i can track down those elusive beasts.

Has anyone tamed Sambas yet? I have seen the lava turtle tamed, Karoma, and a bunch of Ashtail and Winna's Kitten's tamed, but no Sambas yet.
Edited by Scaryduck on 1/13/2011 1:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Troll Hunter
01/03/2011 8:11 PMPosted by Yukseven
Normal definition is wealth, rich, etc. So in this case its a wealth of knowledge that she wants to build.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Normal definition is wealth, rich, etc. So in this case its a wealth of knowledge that she wants to build.

Um. Nice try.
Edited by Yukseven on 1/13/2011 2:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Troll Hunter

Um. Nice try.
What do you mean "nice try"?

http://www.searchgodsword.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=2142 <--- Check that out. Even if it was misspelled and the OP meant "emporium" it's basically the same thing.

Emporium - a place of trade.

Seeing as we are trading knowledge of the locations of these coveted beasts. I guess you meant it when you said "Somebody's gotta be a jerk" cause you are criticizing this for no reason. Honestly, why do you care? Contribute to the conversation or don't bother posting. No reason to troll when someone is just trying to establish a useful knowledge pool.
Edited by Scaryduck on 1/13/2011 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter

Um. Nice try.

http://www.searchgodsword.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=2142 <--- Check that out. Even if it was misspelled and the OP meant "emporium" it's basically the same thing.

Seeing as we are trading knowledge of the locations of these coveted beasts. I guess you meant it when you said "Somebody's gotta be a jerk" cause you are criticizing this for no reason. Honestly, why do you care? Contribute to the conversation or don't bother posting. No reason to troll when someone is just trying to establish a useful knowledge pool.

If I hadn't meant it, I wouldn't have written it. It was a bump to a week old thread at the time. I had nothing useful to add, didn't know when someone else would, but didn't want the thread to get lost. So I went the route that would amuse me the most, at the time, while still keeping the thread relatively fresh. I even admitted it was the "jerk" route to take. Feel free to switch to decaf.
Edited by Yukseven on 1/13/2011 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Troll Hunter
01/13/2011 6:09 PMPosted by Yukseven

If I hadn't meant it, I wouldn't have written it. It was a bump to a week old thread at the time. I had nothing useful to add, didn't know when someone else would, but didn't want the thread to get lost. So I went the route that would amuse me the most, at the time, while still keeping the thread relatively fresh. I even admitted it was the "jerk" route to take. Feel free to switch to decaf.
If your intent was to merely bump the thread a simple "Bump" would have sufficed. Heck, you could have even said "Just want to keep this going so as to not let it get buried." Both would have worked and kept you from being a jerk.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter

If your intent was to merely bump the thread a simple "Bump" would have sufficed. Heck, you could have even said "Just want to keep this going so as to not let it get buried." Both would have worked and kept you from being a jerk.

But I chose to be a jerk, and admitted to it. So where's the problem? "Bump" is boring.
Reply Quote
82 Troll Hunter
But I chose to be a jerk, and admitted to it. So where's the problem? "Bump" is boring.
Whatever, we've pretty much ruined this thread anyway with the bickering.

Apologies other hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Found and tamed Ghostcrawler today at 2:42 pm server time.
-EDIT-
01/23
Found and tamed Gondria at 7:05 am server time
Found and killed King Krush at 7:39 am server time
Found and tamed Arcturis at 5:01 pm server time
Edited by Zelcia on 1/23/2011 3:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Found Sambas by mere chance, i had been camping his spawn points and run across 1 or 2 hunters that already had him so when i actually saw him (untamed) my scanner didn't ding, but there he was.

Time - between 12am-1am, it was kinda late and near the time i was about to log out,
Location - 49,22 - North of Thundermar.

Also found Karoma a few days prior to that. Funny story (bro), my scanner dinged when i flew over a tamed one in the same spot i found Sambas so i was a little surprised, but i was also disappointed, but kept on flying, when i got to 49,74, south of Dunwald Ruins i saw him strolling along, so i tamed him.

Time - Not sure, wasn't watching the clock as i didn't expect to see him. lol, sorry.
Location - 49,74 - South of Dunwald Ruins

Found Ghostcrawler a few days prior to that, have even less info for you on that one, but it was really early in the morning, probably around 4am-5am @ 18,71 area.

Happy hunting, hope this helps.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
5:10 AM server time Sambas found dead >.> also herb botter down.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
5:10 AM server time Sambas found dead >.> also herb botter down.
Well, at least it wasn't a complete loss.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]